More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I have granted autopatrol rights to your account; the reason for this is that I believe you are sufficiently trustworthy and experienced to have your contributions automatically sighted. This will have no effect on your editing, and is simply intended to help users watching Recent changes or Recent uploads to find unproductive edits amidst the productive ones. Thank you. INeverCry 21:22, 20 September 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you. Hopefully i won't betray the trust bestowed upon me. - FakirNL (talk) 21:26, 20 September 2012 (UTC)
TUSC token 5ce8ac14c481030e906a14c79e799a12
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
TUSC token b0d8645adb6a9f544fae26109b9798a9
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
Dag fakir, let op dat je de categorieën voorrang geeft, dus niet de individuele foto's van het Valkof in Category:Nijmegen-Centrum, maar de Category:Valkhof, Nijmegen.--Havang(nl) (talk) 17:15, 3 October 2013 (UTC)
- Ja, daar moet ik op letten. Dankjewel voor de herinnering. - FakirNL (talk) 17:20, 3 October 2013 (UTC)
Dag Fakir, ik merk dat je je foto's upload in verkleind format, 20-100 kb. Maar het is de bedoeling dat men op Wikipedia het maximale format upload. Vr.gr. --Havang(nl) (talk) 09:58, 4 October 2013 (UTC)
- Daar heb ik echt nog nooit op gelet. Ik ben dan ook geen fotografie-specialist. De volgende keer als ik een foto bewerk voor Commons zal ik eens kijken wat het verschil is. - FakirNL (talk) 10:03, 4 October 2013 (UTC)
Dag Fakir, je hebt onlangs foto's bij het artikel nl:Goffertpark geplaatst. Misschien heb je zin om ze te vervangen door betere foto's, gemaakt tijdens fotoactie Wiki loves Monuments. Ik laat jou de keuze, zie Category:Goffertpark. --Havang(nl) (talk) 10:26, 19 October 2013 (UTC)
- De nieuwe selectie foto's geeft een veel beter beeld van de veelzijdigheid van het park, en het zijn bovendien mooiere foto's. Voel je niet bezwaard om lelijke en eenzijdige foto's gewoon te vervangen. - FakirNL (talk) 17:37, 21 October 2013 (UTC)
Bavarian beer glasses
Sorry, but I can't accept your revert:  Schneider Whitebeer is a Bavarian beer (no "NRW-bottle", because NRW = Northrhine Westfalia) and the glass is marked with "Paulaner" ... also a Bavarian beer glass. The same applies to the Paulaner glass here. It is a Bavarian beer glass with advertising print, also the Cat: "Beer glasses in Germany" is entirely correct. Please correct these things, thx --Geolina163 (talk) 10:37, 16 September 2014 (UTC)
- If the bottle is not an NRW-bottle, that category should be removed in favour of the more general Category:Beer bottles (brown glass), you can do this yourself I you want. About the glass, the picture was taken in the Netherlands, so Category:Beer glasses in Germany is not correct, it would have been if the category was named Category:German beer glasses. - FakirNL (talk) 11:24, 16 September 2014 (UTC)
Hi FakirNL. Ik zag dat je twee spaghetti foto's heb bijgedragen. Ik ben bezig ze te ordenen. Kan je misschien vertellen waar File:Spaghetti alla Carbonara (2).jpg en File:Spaghetti Aglio Olio Peperoncino.jpg ergens vandaan komen? Nederland, Italië, ergens anders? - Takeaway (talk) 11:49, 1 November 2014 (UTC)
Notification about possible deletion
|Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them.