More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. It has been found that you've added in the image's description only a Template that's not a license and although it provides useful information about the image, it's not a valid license. Could you please resolve this problem, adding the license in the image linked above? You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file. This page may give you more hints on which license to choose. Thank you.
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:LiaTBrahma.jpg was uncategorized on 3 October 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 16:02, 4 October 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Óleo de citronela.jpg was uncategorized on 11 October 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 14:08, 12 October 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Portal turístico Guaiçara.jpg was uncategorized on 22 November 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:56, 23 November 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Marinus e Ptolomeu.jpg was uncategorized on 7 December 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:53, 8 December 2011 (UTC)
|File:Cartas e dados Magic.jpg has been marked as a possible copyright violation. Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content—that is, images and other media files that can be used by anyone, for any purpose. Traditional copyright law does not grant these freedoms, and unless noted otherwise, everything you find on the web is copyrighted and not permitted here. For details on what is acceptable, please read Commons:Licensing. You may find Commons:Copyright rules useful. You can ask questions about Commons policies in Commons:Help desk.
The file you added may soon be deleted. If you believe this file is not a copyright violation, please explain why on the file's talk page.
"What is the reasoning for this being an obvious copyrighted image? I took it myself, I released it for the first time here. Pictures of things with copyrighted logos on them are not pictures that violate the Commons' copyright policies. --Feen (talk) 14:59, 18 May 2012 (UTC)"