Welcome to my humble home on Commons.
- If I'm active in a discussion here, I'll come back to Commons and check in occasionally; feel free to leave me a message here, or on the page where the discussion is happening.
- If this concerns something new, it's probably best to contact me on en.wiki instead: en:User talk:Floquenbeam.
More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
No, I'm not joking at all. If the uploader had uploaded it over File:Pepsi logo 2008.svg, that would be vandalism. Uploading it by itself it not. And really, who's gonna take it seriously? Fry1989 eh? 02:02, 31 March 2012 (UTC)
- I'd forgotten that Commons will keep anything if it's related to a penis. --Floquenbeam (talk) 02:07, 31 March 2012 (UTC)
- I have been involved in DRs for numerous penis photos, and countless vagina photos, and other body parts on the side fo deleting it. I don't say "keep" to anything with a dick on it. But for you to call it vandalismwhen it clearly is not, is the real joke here. Fry1989 eh? 02:11, 31 March 2012 (UTC)
- I think that the following images are considered as vandalism since, they do not show arrows or contain words describing any parts. ( which shows there is no educational purpose intended in uploading the photo. ). This also, counts as pornography, which is not allowed in Wikimedia. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Vagina#/media/File:Human_Vagina.jpg Doorknob 747 (talk) 14:06, 4 May 2015 (UTC)
- You can't turn around without seeing rather pointless gratuitous sexual images on Commons, and in any case I am not active on Commons. If I was, based on your recent behavior on English Wikipedia, I would recommend you not be allowed to edit here either, so I guess that's just as well for you. I don't wish any further contact with you, so please don't post here or ping me; I would hate to have to turn off notifications on Commons. --Floquenbeam (talk) 14:16, 4 May 2015 (UTC)