User talk:Grain de sel
|(P.S. Vous pouvez émettre une critique ou un commentaire sur ce message de bienvenue)|
Orgullomoore 17:56, 18 March 2007 (UTC)Hello, and thank your for sharing your files with Commons. There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. Could you please resolve these problems, which are described on the page linked in above? Thank you. --
- Merci du rappel, j'ai indiqué la licence cette fois : une interruption de connexion a dû faire sauter cette option. --Grain de sel 21:44, 22 March 2007 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Hello, Grain de sel!
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 14:14, 7 September 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Jofroi SJ.JPG was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.