User talk:Grzegorz Petka
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Hello, and thank your for sharing your files with Commons. There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. Please remember that all uploads require source, author and license information. Could you please resolve these problems, which are described on the page linked in above? You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file. This page may give you more hints on which information may be missing. Thank you.
There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. It has been found that you've added in the image's description only a Template that's not a license and although it provides useful informations about the image, it's not a valid license. Could you please resolve this problem, adding the license in the image linked above? You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file. This page may give you more hints on which license to choose. Thank you.
Witaj. Od czasu do czasu wzbogacasz Wikipedię o zdjęcia grobów znanych i wybitnych osób. To cieszy! Ponieważ jednak tych zdjęć jest dużo, a jak przypuszczam będą następne, sugeruję Ci byś przy następnych ładowaniach nowych zdjęć dodał w ostatnim polu przynajmniej jedną kategorię: "Graves in Poland". Jeżeli pojawi się stara strona ładownia zdjęcia, to w wersji "Category:Graves in Poland|Nazwisko". Całość umieszczona w podwojonych nawiasach [[ ]]. Przy czym "Nazwisko" powinno być podane zgodnie z tym kto jest pochowany w danym grobie. Jeżeli tak zrobisz znacznie zminiejszysz pracę przy katalogowaniu nowych, nieskatalogowanych zdjęć, a są ich codziennie tysiące! Pozdrawiam.
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").Thanks again for your uploads! More information about categorization can be found in Commons:Categories, and don't hesitate to leave a note on the help desk.
BotMultichillT 05:54, 18 February 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Dziki.ogg is uncategorized since 17 February 2009. BotMultichillT 05:54, 18 February 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Sprzeg.ogg is uncategorized since 17 February 2009. BotMultichillT 05:54, 18 February 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Lotos.ogg is uncategorized since 17 February 2009. BotMultichillT 05:54, 18 February 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Wezel kolejowy Lipowa Tucholska - Szlachta - Czersk - Bak.png is uncategorized since 27 March 2009.
- Image:Drogakrzyzowa.ogg is uncategorized since 6 April 2009.
- Image:Aleksander Ławrynowicz grób.JPG is uncategorized since 18 April 2009.
- Image:Eugeniusz Eibisch grób.JPG is uncategorized since 19 April 2009.
File:Harasiewicz podczas pracy.JPG has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue. Please see Commons:But it's my own work! for a guide on how to address these issues.