- 1 Map request
- 2 Fehler in Karte Zimbern.png
- 3 File:Karte Lage Kanton Basel-Landschaft.png
- 4 File source is not properly indicated: File:Lazio-Stemma.png
- 5 File:CO2-Temp.png
- 6 File:Pseudoscorpion.jpg
- 7 Sorry for lateness.. regarding question of question "Breast with large areolas.jpg."
- 8 File:RomanCatholicismInEurope.png
- 9 File:Xor.png
Hanno - I will definitely be able to provide you with what you need. Are you looking for a map, or do you need the actual data? Are you wanting something you can take and customize, or something you wish to detail for my creation? :) Rarelibra 20:46, 18 June 2007 (UTC)
- Hei Rarelibra, that's good news! Thanks a lot for your helpfulness. My goal is to produce a map of the (historical) distribution of the Walser language. I have a list of the municipalities/valleys, but don't have a suitable map and am not familiar with producing maps from cartographic data. So what I thought I would need is a raw map, preferably in png format, which shows the area I mentioned (45.5–47.5°N, 6.5–11°E) with national, regional (e.g. canton in Switzerland) plus the lowest-possible level borders. Different colours and/or strengths for different borders would of course make it a bit easier for me. I would not need any more details in the map (such as locations of cities or any names). I then intended to identify the Walser municipalities, give them a different background colour, remove the lowest-level borders, and label some of the areas.
- Do you think you could provide such a raw map? That would be great, indeed. Please let me know if you need more details. I am not familiar with drawing maps (although I will manage to manipulate them once they are created...), so I might have forgotten some specifications.
- Best wishes, Hanno 11:09, 22 June 2007 (UTC)
- PS: I don't need any details on German borders, even though a bit of Germany will be on the map. There haven't been any Walser settlements in Germany, however.
- Let me see what I can create for you, and we'll go from there... :) Rarelibra 12:47, 26 June 2007 (UTC)
Fehler in Karte Zimbern.png
In Deiner Karte Zimbrisch.png (in der deutschen Wikipedia im Artikel Zimbern) scheinen mir die Sieben Gemeinden mit den Dreizehn Gemeinden vertauscht zu sein. Vielleicht magst Du das mal ändern, wenn Du Zeit hast. --22.214.171.124 21:51, 10 September 2007 (UTC)
- Au wei. Das muss ich mir mal anschauen. Danke fuer den Hinweis! Hanno 10:39, 13 September 2007 (UTC)
Hallo Hanno, die Sieben Gemeinden und die Dreizehn Gemeinden sind tatsächlich vertauscht. Es wäre schön, wenn Du dies ändern könntest. Ich finde die Karte sehr anschaulich, besonders für Leser, die sich einen Überblick verschaffen wollen. Herzlichen Dank für die Erstellung.
hara1603 8:20, 21 September 2007 (UTC)
- Ist nunmehr erledigt. Was dauerte, war nicht herauszufinden, dass ich tatsaechlich die Beschriftungen vertauscht hatte, sondern die Zeit fuer die Aenderung der Abbildung zu finden. Danke fuers Lob. Ich bin allerdings ueberhapt kein Fachmann, was das Zimbrische angeht, sondern habe einfach die Information des deutschen WikipediaArtikels visualisiert. Hanno 20:03, 20 October 2007 (UTC)
|File:Karte Lage Kanton Basel-Landschaft.png has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
File source is not properly indicated: File:Lazio-Stemma.png
|This media was probably deleted.|
|A file that you have uploaded to Wikimedia Commons, File:Lazio-Stemma.png, was missing information about where it comes from or who created it, which is needed to verify its copyright status. The file probably has been deleted. If you've got all required information, request undeletion providing this information and the link to the concerned file (
If you created the content yourself, enter
If someone else created the content, or if it is based on someone else's work, the source should be the address to the web page where you found it, the name and ISBN of the book you scanned it from, or similar. You should also name the author, provide verifiable information to show that the content is in the public domain or has been published under a free license by its author, and add an appropriate template identifying the public domain or licensing status, if you have not already done so.
ich bin gerade über diese Löschdiskussion gestolpert: Commons:Deletion requests/File:CO2-Temp.png. Hast du eine Meinung dazu? Mit diesem Bild hast du ja hohe Wellen ausgelöst :-)
- Hei Uncopy. Meine Meinung dazu tut nichts zur Sache. Gibt es einen gültigen Grund, die Datei zu löschen, sollte sie gelöscht werden; gibt es keinen, sollte sie nicht gelöscht werden. Ich glaube, es ist besser, wenn ich mich als Urheber nicht in diese Entscheidung einmische. (Und was die Wellen angeht, sagt deren Höhe mehr über die DebattantInnen als über das Bild aus.) Hanno (talk) 12:44, 15 November 2009 (UTC)
|File:Pseudoscorpion.jpg has been marked as a possible copyright violation. Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content—that is, images and other media files that can be used by anyone, for any purpose. Traditional copyright law does not grant these freedoms, and unless noted otherwise, everything you find on the web is copyrighted and not permitted here. For details on what is acceptable, please read Commons:Licensing. You may find Commons:Copyright rules useful. You can ask questions about Commons policies in Commons:Help desk.
The file you added may soon be deleted. If you believe this file is not a copyright violation, please explain why on the file's talk page.
Sorry for lateness.. regarding question of question "Breast with large areolas.jpg."
I was 19 or 20 when that was taken. Ill add that to description thank you.
|File:RomanCatholicismInEurope.png has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
|File:Xor.png has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.