Could anyone explain this to me?? After blur-filter was removed, the rendering is functioning.
Media Wiki SVG renderar inte under 58 px (Bybrunnen)
Det verkar som om MediaWiki SVG renderare inte kan rendera just denna SVG under 58 px. Till exempel i 30 px är den helt vit! Kan någon förklara detta för mig? (Kanske finns det ett bättre forum för denna frågan?). -- Haquino 30 september 2009 kl. 11.43 (CEST)
- Wikipedia:Bildfrågor, Commons:Bybrunnen eller ännu bättre Commons:Graphics village pump. //sv:Användare:Sertion 30 september 2009 kl. 12.14 (CEST)
- En vild chansning är att det GaussianBlur-filtret som ligger inbakat i bilden som spökar. Gör att bilden förlorar skärpa i alla fall. -MichaelPhilip 30 september 2009 kl. 14.17 (CEST)
- Tog mig friheten att ta bort blur-filtret och nu funkar bilden i alla storlekar. -MichaelPhilip 30 september 2009 kl. 20.53 (CEST)
Media Wiki SVG rendering engine error or rather a SVG markup error (Village Pump)
It seems that the MediaWiki SVG rendering engine is unable to render this SVG under 58 px. For example 30 px is white! Could anyone explain this to me?? -- Haquino (talk) 09:50, 30 September 2009 (UTC)
- It worked for me after removing "px" from the URL, but not at the first attempt. -- User:Docu at 10:52, 30 September 2009 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:Europe green light.svg was uncategorized on 9 August 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 13:54, 10 August 2010 (UTC)
|File:Great Lodge of Sweden.gif has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
Haquino@meta.wikimedia.org (Usurp, SUL)
|status = |domain = meta.wikimedia.org |Oldname = Haquino |Newname = |confirmation = [https:// diff-link to the local request on your local talk-page for example] |reason = Haquino@meta.wikimedia.org is blocking the complete SUL of Haquino@global