Armas de Mons. Arturo Duque y Villegas, arzobispo de Manizales
@Heralder: I trust without needing to mention the quality of your heraldic artwork, would you be so kind as to create the arms of Archbishop Duque y Villegas, ie. his arms of office (See of Manizales) impaled with his family arms (Duque). Many thanks in advance for your assistance.
@SajoR: en respeto de la calidad de su obra de arte heráldica, sería tan amable de crear las armas del arzobispo Duque y Villegas, ie. su blasón de oficina (archidiœcesis Manizalensis) en alianza con las armas de la familia Duque. ¡Gracias por anticipado su ayuda!
Blasón : partido, al diestro en campo de azur monte de plata de tres cimas surmontado de otras tantas rosas de oro (de Manizales); al siniestro en campo de azur tres bandas de oro cargadas de siete armiños de sable tres en la del centro y dos en las otras dos (de Duque); al timbre, el sombrero de arzobispo de sinople.
Ilustraciones heráldicas para ayudar al artista :
Véase también : www.arquidiocesisdemanizales.com (qv. las armas)
Hi Heralder. I have a few requests related to the British royal figures and their coat of arms. Actually in 2011 User:Sodacan created a combined version of the coat of arms of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. I tried to search for similar cases on the internet and I was able to find these:
- combined coat of arms of Prince Charles and Diana, Princess of Wales
- combined coat of arms of Prince Andrew and Sarah, Duchess of York
- combined coat of arms of Prince Edward and Sophie, Countess of Wessex
- combined coat of arms of Prince Edward and Katharine, Duchess of Kent
- combined coat of arms of Prince and Princess Michael of Kent
- I don't know to which royal couple this combined coat of arms belongs. Maybe you know.
So I wanted to ask you to create these coat of arms in SVG format, of course if it's possible for you. I think it'll be good to have a better version of these here on the Commons. Please do it anytime you can. Thanks. Keivan.fTalk 10:41, 7 January 2017 (UTC)
- Voir aussi : Armorial britannique svp. L'honorable (talk) 16:00, 7 January 2017 (UTC)
PS. the arms you enquire about represent Hanover & Monaco.
- @L'honorable Hi. Well I just checked the history of the page, and I realized that you had sent a variety of messages. As you had mentioned my username, I felt that it was necessary for me to reply. Well, the first five coat of arms obviously belong to the British royal family. As we already have the coat of arms of all the members, it's pretty easy for everyone to recognize their owners based on their shields by a single glance. About the last one, well, I don't know who the owner is, maybe I knew in the past but right now I cannot remember because I had saved the weblink on my sandbox a long time ago and I couldn't find the original page which described the details about this coat of arms. I don't know why you think it belongs to House Hanover. Anyway, it's a combined coat of arms and the shield on right part belongs to the consort and as you said it's very similar to the shield of arms of the Fitzwilliam family, so maybe the consort was from this house. Keivan.fTalk 03:34, 10 January 2017 (UTC)
- @L'honorable: Oh, I didn't know that we already have this coat of arms on the Commons. Well, there is a list like "Armorial britannique" on English Wikipedia, w:Royal coat of arms of the United Kingdom, but it only includes the arms of the current members in a singular form. There's no alliance coat of arms on it, however w:User:Sodacan/British Royal Armorial is a page that includes all the coat of arms of the British royals, alive or deceased. The alliance coat of arms that I listed above, haven't been uploaded on the Commons yet [yes they have.. qv. Armorial britannique] and some of them have poor quality, so I think we should wait for the SVG format. And, as you seem to know French, I think it's possible for you to add the coat of arms of Sarah, Duchess of York to Armorial britannique on French Wikipedia. Keivan.fTalk 04:57, 10 January 2017 (UTC)