User talk:Ing amc
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
--SieBot 21:46, 19 June 2007 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Hello, Ing amc!
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").
BotMultichillT 05:59, 9 October 2009 (UTC)
- Image:El trio dinamico (Small).jpg was uncategorized on 8 October 2009.
Please do not upload attack/vandalism images such as File:El trio dinamico (Small).jpg
If you continue to make use of such images on Commons, you will be blocked. Thanks.
You have been blocked for a duration of 3 days
|You have been blocked from editing Commons for a duration of 3 days for the following reason: uploading a severely defaming attack image. If you wish to make useful contributions, you may do so after the block expires.