http://homepage3.nifty.com/ryo-folklore/ (only in Japanese and Spanish)
Orgullomoore 16:16, 13 January 2007 (UTC)Hello, and thank your for sharing your files with Commons. There seems to be a problem regarding the description and or licensing of this particular file. Could you please resolve these problems, which are described on the page linked in above? Thank you. --
- Gracias por mensaje de usted. Pero no puedo encontrar la problema sobre mi foto y explicación. Yo simispo saqué este foto y ofrecí a wikipedia bajo GFDL.--Inti-sol 16:14, 10 May 2007 (UTC)
Hello, and thank your for sharing your files with Commons. There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. Please remember that all uploads require source, author and license information. Could you please resolve these problems, which are described on the page linked in above? Thank you. --Siebrand 14:07, 7 August 2007 (UTC)
- Thank you.It corrected.--Inti-sol 15:30, 8 August 2007 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").Thanks again for your uploads! More information about categorization can be found in Commons:Categories, and don't hesitate to leave a note on the help desk.
- Image:Akadake08.JPG is uncategorized since 11 January 2009. BotMultichillT (talk) 06:03, 12 January 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you. I added the category. I fougot it only in last photo.--Inti-sol (talk) 12:39, 25 January 2009 (UTC)
Your account will be renamed
21:18, 17 March 2015 (UTC)
03:30, 21 April 2015 (UTC)