User talk:Jokes Free4Me
Please do not contact me here. It is unlikely that i will see it in time, and since i browse the wikipedia much more often, i'd like you to write to me there. But when you do, remember to say that you are talking about Commons. Thank you. -- ~~~
There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. It has been found that you've added in the image's description only a Template that's not a license and although it provides useful informations about the image, it's not a valid license. Could you please resolve this problem, adding the license in the image linked above? You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file. This page may give you more hints on which license to choose. Thank you.
Tip: Categorizing images
- Image:WMF licensing update votes per day.png is uncategorized since 8 July 2009.
- Image:JulioClaudian.svg was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.
- Image:WMF licensing update vote ballots.png was uncategorized on 18 September 2009.
Your file "EulerPhi100.PNG"
Thanks for providing this chart. What I was wondering is if you would consider adding another red dotted line to show thge minimum slope in this chart, passing through points (0,0), (30,8), (60,16) and (90,24), perhaps labeled something like "y = 4x/15". Thanks. --Glenn L (talk) 13:22, 16 October 2009 (UTC)
Please also remove the blue lines. 'This image is incorrect (mathematical error)! en:Euler's totient function is defined for the en:Natural numbers, not for the en:Real numbers. Therefore, an image has to show a sequence of points, not a line. There are no values for non-integer "x".' Thanks. — Jeff G. ツ 19:23, 5 June 2012 (UTC)
Picture of the Year voting round 1 open
Wikimedia Commons is happy to announce that the 2012 Picture of the Year competition is now open. We're interested in your opinion as to which images qualify to be the Picture of the Year for 2012. Voting is open to established Wikimedia users who meet the following criteria:
- Users must have an account, at any Wikimedia project, which was registered before Tue, 01 Jan 2013 00:00:00 +0000 [UTC].
- This user account must have more than 75 edits on any single Wikimedia project before Tue, 01 Jan 2013 00:00:00 +0000 [UTC]. Please check your account eligibility at the POTY 2012 Contest Eligibility tool.
- Users must vote with an account meeting the above requirements either on Commons or another SUL-related Wikimedia project (for other Wikimedia projects, the account must be attached to the user's Commons account through SUL).
Hundreds of images that have been rated Featured Pictures by the international Wikimedia Commons community in the past year are all entered in this competition. From professional animal and plant shots to breathtaking panoramas and skylines, restorations of historically relevant images, images portraying the world's best architecture, maps, emblems, diagrams created with the most modern technology, and impressive human portraits, Commons features pictures of all flavors.
For your convenience, we have sorted the images into topic categories. Two rounds of voting will be held: In the first round, you can vote for as many images as you like. The first round category winners and the top ten overall will then make it to the final. In the final round, when a limited number of images are left, you must decide on the one image that you want to become the Picture of the Year.
To see the candidate images just go to the POTY 2012 page on Wikimedia Commons
Wikimedia Commons celebrates our featured images of 2012 with this contest. Your votes decide the Picture of the Year, so remember to vote in the first round by January 30, 2013.
the Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Year committee