|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
--SieBot 17:57, 25 November 2007 (UTC)
TUSC token 359846ff5627e7b0e2869375f906667e
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
Your recent uploads / transfers from DE-WP: Categorisation
Hi, please do not categorize your uploads (an example of your recent activity):
- Category:Canton of Graubünden +
- Category:Buildings by city +
- Category:Hospitals in Switzerland
- Category:Companies of Switzerland
Please save time and capacity on commons by categorizing:
Please use as far as possible the category of the regarding city/town/village or district (if there's no category), or, a localized better 'fitting' i.e. the 'most fitting"' category(ies), and, do not add - in addition - the categories of the city, state and/or country, too.
For further information on categories please read Commons:Categories referring to an accurate categorisation, simplifying your further uploads and categorisation in general. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them at the commons:help desk.
Thank you for your assistance, Roland 23:19, 9 March 2010 (UTC)
- Salut Roland and thank your for your message. I used commons helper (the old one) to transfer the files. However, I will try and double-check the categories proposed next time. --Kazu89 ノート 13:24, 10 March 2010 (UTC)
- Salut Kazu89, you're welcome, categories above mentioned are (already) created and i appreciate your feedback. Best regards, Roland 19:00, 10 March 2010 (UTC)
File tagging File:Parco-delle-rimembranze panorama.jpg
|This media was probably deleted.|
|Thanks for uploading File:Parco-delle-rimembranze panorama.jpg. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (firstname.lastname@example.org). This also applies if you are the author yourself.
The file probably has been deleted. If you sent a permission, try to send it again after 14 days. Do not re-upload. When the OTRS-member processes your mail, the file can be undeleted. Additionally you can request undeletion here, providing a link to the File-page on Commons where it was uploaded (