|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
--SieBot 03:52, 4 January 2008 (UTC)
- 1 York Minster stained glass
- 2 Flickr reviewing
- 3 Image:Sakura2.jpg
- 4 Commons:Administrators/Requests and votes/Keilana
- 5 Suggestion
- 6 Your RfA
- 7 Mary Birdsong
- 8 Flickr review of a non-existent image
- 9 TUSC token 0a669c75203b52a28a46ea22e5d5213c
- 10 Notice of namespace-rename "Image" -> "File"
- 11 OTRS flag
- 12 File:Benedict Cumberbatch in 2011, London.jpg
- 13 File source is not properly indicated: File:Keilana portrait.jpeg
- 14 Trying to investigate an uploading bug - help, please :)
- 15 Your account will be renamed
- 16 Removal of uploader credit
- 17 A barnstar for you!
- 18 A pretty picture just for you
York Minster stained glass
Hello there, I'm thinking of writing an article on this as it seems a notable enough topic to stand on its own, and your pictures would be useful. Do you have any more details of where they are in the Minster? I usually spend more time on Wikipedia than here but my email from here will work. Thanks. --Rodhullandemu 16:24, 1 February 2008 (UTC)
As per Commons_talk:Flickr_images/reviewers/archive_3#User:Pessimist you may now begin reviewing. Please see Commons:Flickr images/reviewers for more information and ask me if you need any help. Cheers, giggy (:O) 23:26, 23 February 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks, I'll go for that. I appreciate the notice! Best, Keilana 07:53, 30 March 2008 (UTC)
I'm afraid I had to close your RfA as unsuccessful, since there was no consensus to grant you the tools. Thank you for applying, and I hope you stick around and continue to do the good work you've done so far. I think there were several pointers that a future RfA may be successful then - don't be afraid to try again in a month or two. We're here to help you in any question you may have. Cheers, Patrícia msg 15:00, 6 April 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks, I will continue to try to find the time to contribute. :) Keilana 20:38, 6 April 2008 (UTC)
- moved here from your userpage. User:Jack Merridew a.k.a. David 09:01, 15 April 2008 (UTC)
Flickr review of a non-existent image
TUSC token 0a669c75203b52a28a46ea22e5d5213c
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
Notice of namespace-rename "Image" -> "File"
Dear user, the MediaWiki developers recently announced that the "Image:" namespace is going to be renamed to "File:". "Image:" will remain an alias. The canonical namespace name wgCanonicalNamespace will change from "Image" to "File".
Please check and replace all occurrences of
wgCanonicalNamespace == "Image"
wgNamespaceNumber == 6
|File:Benedict Cumberbatch in 2011, London.jpg has been marked as a possible copyright violation. Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content—that is, images and other media files that can be used by anyone, for any purpose. Traditional copyright law does not grant these freedoms, and unless noted otherwise, everything you find on the web is copyrighted and not permitted here. For details on what is acceptable, please read Commons:Licensing. You may find Commons:Copyright rules useful. You can ask questions about Commons policies in Commons:Help desk.
Wikimedia Commons takes copyright violations very seriously and persistent violators will be blocked from editing.
File source is not properly indicated: File:Keilana portrait.jpeg
|This media may be deleted.|
|A file that you have uploaded to Wikimedia Commons, File:Keilana portrait.jpeg, is missing information about where it comes from or who created it, which is needed to verify its copyright status. Please edit the file description and add the missing information, or the file may be deleted.
If you created the content yourself, enter
If someone else created the content, or if it is based on someone else's work, the source should be the address to the web page where you found it, the name and ISBN of the book you scanned it from, or similar. You should also name the author, provide verifiable information to show that the content is in the public domain or has been published under a free license by its author, and add an appropriate template identifying the public domain or licensing status, if you have not already done so.
Lupo 20:42, 19 July 2014 (UTC)
- Ohhh my. Please describe how this photo was taken? It has no ECIF data, I see no OTRS of any type that cleared this issue up and, I have to say that as a professional photographer of over 40 years, I HIGHLY doubt that the uploader, who is the also named subject is also the author. This is not a photo that is indicative of a "Selfie" nor does the up loader appear to be using any time of device in the subjects hands (but I guess it is possible) I don't want to be heavy handed here as this user so if someone would check the OTRS its been 2 years with the claim it was taken by the up loader and subject before it is nominated for deletion. Cheers... Perhaps a explanation of the camera and equipment that was used to take this "Self Portrait" will clear this up. Thank you! Have a nice day! :) --WPPilot (talk) 07:10, 26 June 2016 (UTC)
Trying to investigate an uploading bug - help, please :)
Hey Keilana – something weird happened to the licensing information on this file that you recently uploaded, and I'm trying to figure out what it was so that the mobile team can make sure it doesn't happen again! If you happen to recall, could you tell me if you used a phone or tablet to upload the file, and, if so, were you accessing the mobile site or the desktop site? Any help/clues you can give would be most appreciated :) Maryana (WMF) (talk) 17:52, 21 July 2014 (UTC)
- @Maryana (WMF): Hi Maryana, I was doing it quickly on my phone, the Commons app decided to crash, and I attempted to use the web form on the desktop site. As you can tell, it didn't work too well. I think what happened was I accidentally clicked "not my own work" instead of "this is my own work". Does that help? Keilana (talk) 20:51, 22 July 2014 (UTC)
- Keilana, yes, perfect, thanks! The desktop upload form isn't really formatted for mobile devices and seems to be corrupting the files of users who try to upload from it, so we'll probably disable it and redirect users to the mobile upload feature – when you're on the mobile site, it'll be in the sidebar after you log in :) Thanks again for your help! Maryana (WMF) (talk) 00:29, 23 July 2014 (UTC)
Your account will be renamed
22:18, 17 March 2015 (UTC)
Removal of uploader credit
Hello, you are being contacted as a user who has previously [or currently] included "* Uploaded by Example" in your file uploads. A bot task has been approved to remove this specific phrase from files because it can be misleading when attempting to attribute the file creator. As an alternative, RileyBot is willing to tag your uploads with a user category instead. Please respond stating if you opt-in and if you have any specific requests (addition of user category, etc); if there is no response within two weeks, consent will be implied. Please note, this message has been left by an automated bot, however, a user will be tracking your response. RileyBot (talk) 01:14, 14 February 2016 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Original Barnstar|
|For provoking so much whining from the humorless. I, for one, appreciate your efforts. Your piece displays more enthusiasm than any other I've seen (the others should be jealous!). Don't let the "civility" drones beat you down. Keep up the good work. Michaeldsuarez (talk) 14:10, 22 February 2016 (UTC)|
A pretty picture just for you
User:Keilana I hope this helps you some, there is a lot in this world that people never experience due to personal fears and lack of understanding or life experience. I see your old user name, here on commons was "Pessimist" Pessimism is a state of mind in which one anticipates undesirable outcomes or believes that the evil or hardships in life outweigh the good or luxuries. Now it is easy to understand your desire to cause me hardship over 2 simple words, what a shame........ Life is short already, why hasten the experience with Pessimism. You might be a popular Wikipedian, but if your sad about it do something else that will make you happy, I would suggest that you take up sailing or perhaps Flying both provide a great way to escape the daily grind. Cheers --WPPilot (talk) 07:53, 26 June 2016 (UTC)