More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Re:Re: File:Bury v aldershot prog 11.jpg
Mikhael Jaimez-Ruiz no ha jugado con la selección de fútbol de Venezuela. Mikhael Jaimez-Ruiz has not played for the Venezuela national fotball team. Sorry for my english. —Preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 20:59, 4 March 2012 UTC (UTC)
I am not sure why you are adding to the block notices I (and presumably others) have placed, but I have several thoughts:
- Please mark the edits as "minor", as they are a nuisance otherwise.
- Why don't you change the template instead of changing each block?
- I think there are tools to list out all users blocked in a particular period -- I don't understand why we need a category.
- I am adding to the notices because I was intending primarilly to substitude the template. And thank you for your advice, I will in the future mark the edits as "minor" and to answer your second question I changed the date so the category is relevant but I didn't know about these tools. Kiko4564 (talk) 17:55, 9 April 2012 (UTC)
- Here, for example, is March of this year: http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Log&offset=20120401000000&limit=600&type=block&user=&page=&tagfilter=&month=3. Jim . . . . Jameslwoodward (talk to me) 16:15, 10 April 2012 (UTC)
File tagging File:Clownery.jpg
|This media was probably deleted.|
|Thanks for uploading File:Clownery.jpg. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (email@example.com). This also applies if you are the author yourself.
The file probably has been deleted. If you sent a permission, try to send it again after 14 days. Do not re-upload. When the OTRS-member processes your mail, the file can be undeleted. Additionally you can request undeletion here, providing a link to the File-page on Commons where it was uploaded (