User talk:Kishorekumar 62
Afrikaans | беларуская (тарашкевіца) | български | Deutsch | Deutsch (Sie-Form) | Ελληνικά | English | español | suomi | français | עברית | हिन्दी | magyar | Bahasa Indonesia | italiano | 日本語 | 한국어 | македонски | Nederlands | polski | português | svenska | українська | +/−
Hello Kishorekumar 62,
the following content you uploaded is not free and therefore has been or will soon be deleted:
- Image:The Offshore Nation.jpg
The Wikimedia Commons (this website) only hosts media files which can be used for any purpose, including:
- use in any work, regardless of content
- creation of derivative works
- commercial use
- free distribution
See Commons:Licensing for the copyright policy on Wikimedia Commons, and Commons:Image casebook for some specific examples. Some other Wikimedia projects have different licensing policies. For example, the English Wikipedia allows fair use of sounds and photographs. This is not the case on Wikimedia Commons; "fair use" materials are not acceptable here.
Please make sure that you only upload works you have created yourself, those which are out of copyright, or those for which you have the required permission for the work to be used in all the ways described above. Please note that derivative works of copyrighted material are also considered copyrighted. Again, please read through Commons:Licensing, which is quite crucial to understanding how Wikimedia Commons works. Thanks for your contribution, and please do leave me a message if you have further questions. — Mike.lifeguard | @en.wb 07:23, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Hello, Kishorekumar 62!
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").
BotMultichillT 06:03, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Merry Christmas.JPG is uncategorized since 26 January 2009. BotMultichillT 06:03, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Policy Admin Component Diagram.PNG is uncategorized since 26 January 2009. BotMultichillT 06:03, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Deployment Diagram.PNG is uncategorized since 26 January 2009. BotMultichillT 06:03, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Nodes.PNG is uncategorized since 27 January 2009. BotMultichillT 05:58, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
- Image:UMLPackage.PNG is uncategorized since 27 January 2009. BotMultichillT 05:58, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Domain model.png is uncategorized since 4 February 2009. BotMultichillT 06:00, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. It has been found that you've added in the image's description only a Template that's not a license and although it provides useful informations about the image, it's not a valid license. Could you please resolve this problem, adding the license in the image linked above? You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file. This page may give you more hints on which license to choose. Thank you.