More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
- 1 File:Sous-titrage de Folgers.ogv - Harold a un problème avec le café.png
- 2 Image description page text
- 3 A kitten for you!
- 4 Share your experience and feedback as a Wikimedian in this global survey
- 5 Your feedback matters: Final reminder to take the global Wikimedia survey
- 6 File:FR 17 La Croix-Comtesse 01 Mairie.jpg
This message was added automatically by Nikbot, if you need some help about it please read the text above again and follow the links in it, if you still need help ask at the → Commons:Help desk in any language you like to use. --Nikbot 00:18, 23 November 2012 (UTC)
Image description page text
- Okay, thank you! It's true that I often have some problems with understanding the licenses, etc. Have a good day! KiwiNeko14 (talk) 10:55, 15 July 2013 (UTC)
A kitten for you!
Merci pour l'aide sur les articles de "Les Mouettes" et de Buss ;)
- This survey is primarily meant to get feedback on the Wikimedia Foundation's current work, not long-term strategy.
- Legal stuff: No purchase necessary. Must be the age of majority to participate. Sponsored by the Wikimedia Foundation located at 149 New Montgomery, San Francisco, CA, USA, 94105. Ends January 31, 2017. Void where prohibited. Click here for contest rules.
Your feedback matters: Final reminder to take the global Wikimedia survey
(Sorry to write in Engilsh)
File:FR 17 La Croix-Comtesse 01 Mairie.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.