quella foto ha il nome sbagliato me l'hanno gia fatto notare.. Per questo venne cambiata la descrizione.. --18.104.22.168 15:30, 3 September 2011 (UTC)
- Grazie. Per l'altro materiale è stata inviata liberatoria via email il 2 settembre. --M.casanova (talk) 17:08, 4 September 2011 (UTC)
Salve. Avendo già ottenuto ticket #2011083010003771 per caricamento di immagini, vorrei sapere se è possibile inserire direttamente PermissionOTRS|id=... nel template creato. Grazie.--M.casanova (talk) 11:18, 6 September 2011 (UTC)
Salve. Giorni fa ho aggiunto 91 immagini alla categoria COSV e in totale come utente ne vedo 161; gli utenti non registrati però ne vedono solo 70 (primo caricamento). È necessario controllo/approvazione da parte di qualcuno perché le immagini aggiunte siano visibili anche agli utenti non registrati? Grazie. --M.casanova (talk) 09:52, 18 October 2011 (UTC)
- Con action=purge la situazione si è sistemata, ma erano ancora 70 elementi per gli anonimi:
- partendo con cache locale vuota e visualizzando la categoria come anonimo erano indicati 70 elementi;
- dopo accesso diventavano 161;
- dopo logout rimanevano 161, ma riaprendolo come anonimo con cache locale vuota erano di nuovo 70 (????).
- L'importante comunque è che adesso sia tutto sistemato. Molte grazie. --M.casanova (talk) 10:55, 19 October 2011 (UTC)
I see you are adding ticket:2011101310013458 to many images from Category:Doual'art, like here. Unfortunately ticket:2011101310013458 is only applicable to text not images. See the OTRS message: "I agree to publish all texts under the free license Creative Commons attribution share alike - all (project descriptions, biographies, description of artworks). This documentation is made available to contribute to WikiAfrica. Please note that at the moment the images belong to the artists and they are not in CC BY-SA unless differently stated in the website." (emphasis is mine). So at the moment there is no proof that any images using this ticket are released under CC license. I think the OTRS ticket information should be removed from those images and we should seek permission from the photographers like Lard Buurman, or delete the images. --Jarekt (talk) 12:40, 6 June 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for clarifying this, I do not know how I have missed the earlier email on this ticket. I guess I am not used to tickets that have 2 permissions bundled in one (text from a website and images from a photographer). So all the photographs by Lard Buurman are OK. The only problem is with photographs by other photographers, like Category:Photos by Sandrine Dole or Category:Photographs by Paulin Tchuenbou. About 400 of them use the ticket:2011101310013458, which was added by other users on the upload time. --Jarekt (talk) 16:41, 6 June 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks, I can easily remove ticket:2011101310013458 from non Lard Buurman images with my bot, if that helps. We will probably need OTRS emails from other photographers, like Sandrine Dole or Paulin Tchuenbou, or at least some place online where they state the license of their images. --Jarekt (talk) 11:42, 7 June 2013 (UTC)
|File:Metro rome.svg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.