More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
TUSC token 485e6f51b1148c93847375e475ad4a16
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").
BotMultichillT 06:09, 10 October 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Berden.png was uncategorized on 9 October 2009.
- Image:Strada Provinciale 276 Italia.svg was uncategorized on 10 October 2009.
- Image:Strada Provinciale 203 Italia.svg was uncategorized on 17 October 2009.
- Image:Strada Provinciale 277 Italia.svg was uncategorized on 23 November 2009 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:02, 24 November 2009 (UTC)
Mappe dei circondari
Semplifichiamo un po' le cose: carica la stessa foto con un altro nome (è sempre utile dare nomi più esplicativi alle immagini, come "Stienta (Rovigo) 2006-03-05.jpg", "Via Tale di Tale - Stienta (Rovigo).jpg", "Chiesa Tale - Stienta (Rovigo).jpg"). Dopo mandami un messaggio che provvederò a cancellare l'altro file. Dantadd✉ 21:24, 27 December 2009 (UTC)
There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. It has been found that you've added in the image's description only a Template that's not a license and although it provides useful information about the image, it's not a valid license. Could you please resolve this problem, adding the license in the image linked above? You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file. This page may give you more hints on which license to choose. Thank you.