User talk:Lluis tgn
More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
Tip: Categorizing images
Hello, Lluis tgn!
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").
- Image:Escut del IES Antoni de Martí i Franquès.jpg was uncategorized on 29 December 2009 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:47, 30 December 2009 (UTC)
Wiki Loves Monuments 2011 has finished
Dear Lluis tgn,
- Message delivered by Lucia Bot in 22:59, 17 October 2011 (UTC)
Notification about possible deletion
|Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them.
|File:Discussion The Future of Wikimania, Wikimania 2016.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
I’m not sure I understand the rationale of that rename. Could you elaborate on this?
- Hi Jean-Fred, mainly because Category:Wikimania 2016 - Day 2 and Category:Wikimania 2016 by event are named with the same estructure. Just this, OCD I suppose. Cheers! --Lluis tgn (talk) 17:33, 1 July 2016 (UTC)
Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I have granted autopatrol rights to your account; the reason for this is that I believe you are sufficiently trustworthy and experienced to have your contributions automatically sighted. This will have no effect on your editing, and is simply intended to help users watching Recent changes or Recent uploads to find unproductive edits amidst the productive ones. Thank you. --Hedwig in Washington (mail?) 19:37, 15 December 2016 (UTC)
Hola, Lluís, sóc l'Enric, o l'Enfo, que és el mateix. He vist que has canviat el nom de la categoria del Pretori de Tarragona, abans retolada en castellà, però hi has afegit un accent erroni. Hauria de ser Pretori, simplement, no Pretòri. Podries reanomenar-ho? --Enfo (talk) 12:20, 24 December 2016 (UTC)
- Ostres tens raó, estic molt acostumat a veure-ho amb accent per algun motiu. Ho intento canviar. Bones festes. --Lluis tgn (talk) 12:45, 24 December 2016 (UTC)