|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
--SieBot 22:23, 19 February 2008 (UTC)
Hallo, kan je in het vervolg ook de gepaste categorieën toevoegen aan je afbeeldingen ? Op die manier zijn de afbeeldingen ook vindbaar voor andere mensen. --LimoWreck 21:02, 20 February 2008 (UTC)
- Zie ook Commons:Categorieën
|Image deletion warning||Image:Ahmed_Abdallah_Sambi,_President_of_Comoros.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this image, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
22.214.171.124 05:48, 2 July 2008 (UTC)
Please do not recreate deleted images
Your image or other content, Image:Ahmed Abdallah Sambi, President of Comoros.jpg, was recently deleted in accordance with our process and policies. You have recreated this content after it was deleted. Please do not do that. If you would like to contest the deletion, please visit Commons:Undeletion requests and follow the instructions there to have the deletion reviewed.
Recreating deleted content outside of process is not a good idea, and doing so repeatedly may be cause for you to lose the privilege of contributing here. Thank you for your understanding. Kimsə (talk) 02:16, 7 December 2008 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 06:08, 17 February 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Contruction and repair of Dhows, near Mtoni, Zanzibar.JPG is uncategorized since 16 February 2009. BotMultichillT 06:08, 17 February 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Moss on a tree trunk as an indicator of direction.jpg is uncategorized since 1 March 2009. BotMultichillT 06:09, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Netherlands.jpg was uncategorized on 21 August 2009.
- Image:Houses in Wilsveen, Netherlands. Dijkhuisjes in Wilsveen (Leidschendam), Nederland.jpg was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.
- Image:Landgoed Oud-Amelisweerd.jpg was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.
File source is not properly indicated: File:Netherlands, Stompwijk, German tanks, June 1940.jpg
|This media may be deleted.|
|A file that you have uploaded to Wikimedia Commons, File:Netherlands, Stompwijk, German tanks, June 1940.jpg, is missing information about where it comes from or who created it, which is needed to verify its copyright status. Please edit the file description and add the missing information, or the file may be deleted.
If you created the content yourself, enter
If someone else created the content, or if it is based on someone else's work, the source should be the address to the web page where you found it, the name and ISBN of the book you scanned it from, or similar. You should also name the author, provide verifiable information to show that the content is in the public domain or has been published under a free license by its author, and add an appropriate template identifying the public domain or licensing status, if you have not already done so.
Laubeuf Fjord/Webb Island image (large resolution)
Hello Loranchet /Vincent van Zeijst. About your image file: Antarctica (6) found that spetacular and was wondering if you still have the original RAW file of this picture (or a larger resolution file).I really enjoyed the photo very much and would love to print a large picture from it, if it's OK for you. For private and personal decoration only. Please write me back, ok? best regards, Ricca62 (email@example.com) (talk) 18:09, 18 October 2013 (UTC)