Grand Canyon and other photos depicting erosion
Dear Mr. Galuzzi,
I just wanted to let you know that your photos on the Grand Canyon, John Ford's Point in Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, and Thor's Hammer formation in Bryce Canyon National Park that show what erosion can do to a mountain are fabulous. My team mates and I are in the middle of teaching our 4th grade students about erosion and I came upon your fabulous photos to show them how erosion takes place and what it can do. I hope you do not mind us viewing them with our students.
Sincerely, María G. Brown 4th Grade Teacher Sunnyside School District Los Ranchitos Elementary 2054 E. Ginter Rd. Tucson, AZ 85706
- Thank you very much Mrs. Brown,
- actually, I share my photos just for this purpose. Please, feel free to use every picture you need with your students. --LucaG 20:05, 17 April 2008 (UTC)
Hello LucaG!I just wanna say that I think you have great talent on photography... I have a favour to ask you, is there any way you can let me use your giraffe-neck crossing picture for my website?I would really appreciate that!
- Hi, Wmuana, let me know the URL of your website. Is it a commercial web site or not? --LucaG 06:14, 22 April 2008 (UTC)
- Hi Mr.Galuzzi!Very pleased to hear from you.It's me again,asking about the giraffe neck-crossing picture.My website is under construction so it is locked-down for the moment and once it is done it will up for the public,however the name is www.topisafaris.com
- Best regards
Thank you for your amazing image of Antelope Canyon. I am helping my 8 year old son prepare a speech on the Grand Canyon (specifically the effects of global warming on the Colorado River, Lake Mead and Lake Powell.) It is hard to find images that give perspective to 8 year olds on the immensity of these landmarks and how vastly our world can be effected by changes to them. Seeing the smallness of a human next to the vastness of the formations is so visually daunting!
Thank you again, and may God bless your work and travels.
Roberta Ryall firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hi Roberta, is nice to hear that you are looking for pictures to help your 8 year old son. The "human" in my Antelope Canyon picture is Giulia, my 10 year old daughter :)) --LucaG 19:15, 23 April 2008 (UTC)
Use your Picture
I'd like to use your Mt. Everest Picture on my private Blog (http://www.myandi.de/) besides a short News-Article about China locking down Mt. Everest for the olympic flame run.
Of course I added the source and linked to your Site,
- Good work Andreas! Everything than can help Tibetan People is welcome. --LucaG 15:41, 30 April 2008 (UTC)
Thanks. I wish I could do more than just writing my opinion to a private blog. It's a shame that our gouverments don't do anything because their economical connections to china rate higher than their interest in human rights. -Andreas. (1.5.08 11:00)