File source is not properly indicated: File:Caltanissetta-Stemma.png
|This media may be deleted.|
|A file that you have uploaded to Wikimedia Commons, File:Caltanissetta-Stemma.png, is missing information about where it comes from or who created it, which is needed to verify its copyright status. Please edit the file description and add the missing information, or the file may be deleted.
If you created the content yourself, enter
If someone else created the content, or if it is based on someone else's work, the source should be the address to the web page where you found it, the name and ISBN of the book you scanned it from, or similar. You should also name the author, provide verifiable information to show that the content is in the public domain or has been published under a free license by its author, and add an appropriate template identifying the public domain or licensing status, if you have not already done so.
- Fixed the info. If you upload an upgrade then the "summary" does not overwrite the existing one. You must add it manually using the edit tab. /Lokal_Profil 13:35, 7 August 2009 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:MontepaoneCoA.svg was uncategorized on 30 November 2009 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:53, 1 December 2009 (UTC)
- Image:CeresoleRealeCoA.svg was uncategorized on 1 December 2009 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:51, 2 December 2009 (UTC)
- Image:MaidaCoA.svg was uncategorized on 1 December 2009 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:51, 2 December 2009 (UTC)
- Image:SoveratoCoA.svg was uncategorized on 1 December 2009 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:51, 2 December 2009 (UTC)
- Image:AmanteaCoA.svg was uncategorized on 1 December 2009 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:51, 2 December 2009 (UTC)
- Image:ResanaCoA.svg was uncategorized on 1 December 2009 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:51, 2 December 2009 (UTC)
Hello, I've reverted your changes to the Florence CoA. I don't see a reason for your version, as it appears to just be a version with a wider perimeter blank space. Connormah (talk) 23:36, 6 December 2009 (UTC)
- Ho capito, molto bene. Chiedo scusa se questa è una cattiva traduzione, questo è solo passando attraverso Google Translate. :). Connormah (talk) 23:21, 8 December 2009 (UTC)
Stemma nuovo provincia di Monza e Brianza
Ciao posso chiederti un piacere? Nella pagina http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Stemma_Provincia_di_Monza_e_della_Brianza.png#file c'è il vecchio logo della provincia di Monza e Brianza. Dato che la provincia ha ufficializzato (e reso operativo da qualche settimana) il nuovo stemma, che è possibile trovarlo in Araldica Civica alla pagina http://www.araldicacivica.it/stemmi/province/stemma/?id=109, potresti gentilmente inserire il nuovo stemma in wikimedia? Grazie mille Simon84b (talk) 13:50, 23 February 2012 (CET)