Please use my talk page on it.wiki: http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discussioni_utente:M7
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").
- Image:Romualdo Luzi.jpg was uncategorized on 15 November 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 22:49, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
Your deletions on Commons
Please do not perform deletions on Commons using your steward access. You hid content on your talk page (this page) on 1 December 2014, even though stewards are only allowed to use their privileges in emergency situations. In future, please let such issues be sorted out by locally elected administrators; you can request their help at Commons:Administrators' noticeboard, by contacting one of them on their talk page (or via e-mail), or by requesting assistance on the #wikimedia-commons IRC channel on freenode. Thank you. odder (talk) 19:13, 14 February 2015 (UTC)