More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
Afrikaans | беларуская (тарашкевіца) | български | বাংলা | Deutsch | Deutsch (Sie-Form) | Ελληνικά | English | español | suomi | français | עברית | हिन्दी | magyar | Bahasa Indonesia | italiano | 日本語 | 한국어 | македонски | Nederlands | polski | português | svenska | українська | +/−
the following content you uploaded is not free and therefore has been or will soon be deleted:
The Wikimedia Commons (this website) only hosts media files which can be used for any purpose, including:
- use in any work, regardless of content
- creation of derivative works
- commercial use
- free distribution
See Commons:Licensing for the copyright policy on Wikimedia Commons, and Commons:Image casebook for some specific examples. Some other Wikimedia projects have different licensing policies. For example, the English Wikipedia allows fair use of sounds and photographs. This is not the case on Wikimedia Commons; "fair use" materials are not acceptable here.Please make sure that you only upload works you have created yourself, those which are out of copyright, or those for which you have the required permission for the work to be used in all the ways described above. Please note that derivative works of copyrighted material are also considered copyrighted. Again, please read through Commons:Licensing, which is quite crucial to understanding how Wikimedia Commons works. Thanks for your contribution, and please do leave me a message if you have further questions.
- Remember the meaning of free: free to use by anyone, anywhere for any purpose including unrestricted redistribution, commercial use, and modification by the written permission granted voluntarily by the copyright holder. Thats free content, Commons is a free content project and for that reason we dont have album covers and such stuff here. Also fair use for educational purposes isnt allowed here, see Commons:Fair use. --Martin H. (talk) 23:48, 25 June 2010 (UTC)
- Also: did you ever take a look at how long is the form for sending a new file?! It's too complicated! There are also lots of kinds of licenses! There's one license for each little thing! How are you supposed to choose when you don't remember where did you get the file? IMPOSSIBLE !
- You also should simplify your Wiki code. A new user cannot understand how to use those meta. Even with your 'help'.
- So... I wish you a good day or night. I don't know where you are...
|File:Google Belgique après l'accident de Sierre.png has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.