|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
--SieBot 11:39, 28 May 2008 (UTC)
Hi, you've marked a number of the images that I've uploaded onto Houben R.T.'s page as derivative work. Could you please explain why you've done this? These are Houben's paintings; how are they derivative? cdg2118 14:30, 18 September 2009 (UTC)
Hi, I've changed the scope to suit what the image displays and just wondering whether you may support it or not. Bidgee 20:03, 7 June 2008 (UTC)
VI and sounds
I've edited the criteria to remove that arbitrary exclusion - why should they be excluded? VI could handle them fine, if it weren't for those two words. Adam Cuerden (talk) 07:17, 30 October 2008 (UTC)
Thank you for providing images to Wikimedia Commons. Please keep in mind that images uploaded to Commons should be useful to all users of Wikimedia projects. This is possible only if the images can be found by other people.
To allow others to find the images you uploaded here, the images should be in some place that can be found by navigating the category structure. This means that you should put the images into appropriate topic pages, categories, optionally galleries, or both of them (see Commons:Categories). To find good categories for your images, the CommonSense tool may help.
You can find a convenient overview of your uploaded files in this gallery.
The important point is that the images should be placed in the general structure somewhere. There are a large number of completely unsorted images on Commons right now. If you would like to help to place some of those images where they can be found, please do!
- Image:Assessing FPCs - humanitarian.png is uncategorized since 25 November 2008. BotMultichillT (talk) 22:00, 27 November 2008 (UTC)
- Image:Assessing FPCs - MidContinentTower.png was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.
- Image:Assessing FPCs - Nomination.png was uncategorized on 12 April 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:48, 13 April 2010 (UTC)
- Image:Assessing FPCs - Rocket.png was uncategorized on 1 July 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:55, 2 July 2010 (UTC)
- Image:Assessing FPCs - Kimmel.png was uncategorized on 1 July 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:55, 2 July 2010 (UTC)
Removing images from the list
Hello, I have looked, that you removed all images with tables of voting results from the list of FP candidates. I could be OK, but before this it is neccesary to do many other things, which are listed in instructions: Commons:Featured picture candidates/What to do after voting is finished. --Karel (talk) 10:39, 1 April 2009 (UTC)
- I thought that stuff had already been done. Perhaps you should yell at the people who close the things as they just leave them there unarchived and not dealt with, some more than a week. (This almost never happens at en, the closer is expected to do the work immediately after closure.) I've put them back because I know from my experience at WP:FPC doing more than three concurrent promotions manually is really annoying, so much so that I wrote a program to do the drudge work for me. MER-C 13:38, 1 April 2009 (UTC)
- As you see, the procedure especially for featured pictures is relative complicated and time consuming. When I manipulate with candidates for FP, I always leave removing from list as last step. Now it looks good and I try do something with this, but sometimes on evening, now I have no enough time to play with. --Karel (talk) 14:25, 1 April 2009 (UTC)
Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I have granted autopatrol rights to your account; the reason for this is that I believe you are sufficiently trustworthy and experienced to have your contributions automatically sighted. This will have no effect on your editing, and is simply intended to help users watching Recent changes or Recent uploads to find unproductive edits amidst the productive ones. Thank you. INeverCry 05:17, 25 January 2014 (UTC)