User talk:Marek Gehrmann
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
--SieBot 14:45, 3 January 2008 (UTC)
- Hallo Till, das war mein erstes Bild auf Commons, in der Tat nicht das beste. Mein Problem ist, daß der Senf alle ist, aber sobald Nachschub kommt, mach ich ein besseres Bild. --Marek Gehrmann 22:36, 13 March 2008 (UTC)
There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. It has been found that you've added in the image's description only a Template that's not a license and although it provides useful informations about the image, it's not a valid license. Could you please resolve this problem, adding the license in the image linked above? You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file. This page may give you more hints on which license to choose. Thank you.
- Sorry, I have simply forgotten to put the license tag. Thanks for the reminder.--Marek Gehrmann 20:51, 10 May 2008 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Hello, Marek Gehrmann!
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").
- Image:Praslin Anse Volbert.JPG was uncategorized on 29 November 2009 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:58, 30 November 2009 (UTC)