User talk:Marianne Casamance
Vous désirez des photos de villes du Vaucluse, n'hésitez pas à me contacter. Je pourrais peut être vous aidez.
- 1 File tagging File:CP Hôpital d'Apt.gif
- 2 demande autorisation image
- 3 Share your experience and feedback as a Wikimedian in this global survey
- 4 Your feedback matters: Final reminder to take the global Wikimedia survey
- 5 File:Moulin Montfuron 04.jpg
- 6 File:Mane - miel de Montsalier.JPG
- 7 An unfree Flickr license was found on File:Pressoir Arbois.jpg
File tagging File:CP Hôpital d'Apt.gif
|This media was probably deleted.|
|Thanks for uploading File:CP Hôpital d'Apt.gif. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (firstname.lastname@example.org). This also applies if you are the author yourself.
The file probably has been deleted. If you sent a permission, try to send it again after 14 days. Do not re-upload. When the OTRS-member processes your mail, the file can be undeleted. Additionally you can request undeletion here, providing a link to the File-page on Commons where it was uploaded (
- Dear LX,
- Could yhou explain to me hoow obtain permission, with ORTS system, from a people dead 70 years ago ? This post card is free of right ! --Marianne Casamance (talk) 06:27, 2 January 2017 (UTC)
- Please respect my request to keep discussions where they started, as this makes conversations easier to follow. I am watching this page, so I will see responses made here.
- You made the assertion that the author (whose identity you said you don't know) already gave permission to publish the photo under the specific terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license, so presumably, you already know how to obtain their permission. The claim that the author (whose identity you said you don't know) has been dead for more than 70 years is a new one, and not one that you've made on the file description page. If that's the story you want to stick with now, you'll of course need to provide some evidence of that and correct the file description. —LX (talk, contribs) 08:13, 2 January 2017 (UTC)
demande autorisation image
Bonjour, Je voudrais vous demander l'autorisation pour utiliser une votre image: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/97/Tour_Ferrande_-_Cl%C3%A9ment_IV_%26_Charles_1er_de_Sicile.JPG/220px-Tour_Ferrande_-_Cl%C3%A9ment_IV_%26_Charles_1er_de_Sicile.JPG Je suis interessée l'utiliser pour la création de certaines vidéos payantes, pour un projet touristique sur la ville de Salerno. Puis-je avoir une votre email pour vous expliquer les détails? Merci en avance Sonia De Concilio — Preceding unsigned comment added by Soniadc (talk • contribs) 17:22, 12 January 2017 (UTC)
- This survey is primarily meant to get feedback on the Wikimedia Foundation's current work, not long-term strategy.
- Legal stuff: No purchase necessary. Must be the age of majority to participate. Sponsored by the Wikimedia Foundation located at 149 New Montgomery, San Francisco, CA, USA, 94105. Ends January 31, 2017. Void where prohibited. Click here for contest rules.
Your feedback matters: Final reminder to take the global Wikimedia survey
(Sorry to write in Engilsh)
|File deletion warning||File:Moulin Montfuron 04.jpg has been marked as violating policy, because it is considered unfree. This file has been, or will be soon deleted. The file is licensed under a license that does not permit unlimited redistribution, commercial use or the creation of derivative works. Wikimedia Commons is a free media repository, which means that unlimited redistribution, commercial use and the creation of derivative work must be allowed. See Commons:Licensing for more information. If you want to ask permission from the author of the file, please do so using a template from Commons:Email templates. For images, you may find it useful to read Commons:Image casebook.
|Wikimedia Commons does not accept derivative works of non-free works such as File:Mane - miel de Montsalier.JPG. It only accepts free content, which is images and other media files that can be used by anyone, for any purpose. Reproductions of copyrighted works are also subject to the same copyright, and therefore this file must unfortunately be considered non-free. For more information, please read Commons:Derivative works and Commons:Freedom of panorama. You can ask questions about Commons policies in Commons:Help desk.
The file you added has been deleted. If you believe that this file was not a derivative work of a non-free work, you may request undeletion.
An unfree Flickr license was found on File:Pressoir Arbois.jpg
This media has been deleted.
A file that you uploaded to Wikimedia Commons from Flickr, File:Pressoir Arbois.jpg, was found available on Flickr by an administrator or reviewer under the license , which isn't compatible with Wikimedia Commons, per the licensing policy. The file has been deleted. Commons:Flickr files/Appeal for license change has information about sending the Flickr user an appeal asking for the license to be changed. Only Flickr images tagged as (CC BY) or (CC BY-SA) are allowed on Wikimedia Commons. If the Flickr user has changed the license of the Flickr image, feel free to ask an administrator to restore the file, or start an undeletion request. Elisfkc (talk) 16:10, 28 April 2017 (UTC)