- 1 BRT Curitiba
- 2 Thank You for the Wikipedia Pictures
- 3 Toyota Prius image
- 4 FIAT at Category:Salão Internacional do Automóvel 2014 São Paulo??
- 5 File talk:VW Golf TDI Clean Diesel WAS 2010 8983.JPG
- 6 Ford Fusion paint
- 7 File:1st gen Volt at Naval Air Station Alameda CA.jpg
- 8 File:Rio 01 2013 TransOeste 5819.JPG
- 9 File tagging File:Prius PHV gen 2 cropped.jpg
- 10 File:Tesla Model 3 design sketches.jpg
- 11 File:Tesla Model 3 design sketches.jpg
- 12 File:BEV EPA range comparison 2016-2017 MY priced under 50K US.png
Thanks, please to help you. Regarding my mistake about "bus stops" and "stations" it was due to my lack of knowledge about BRT system of Curitiba. Anyway, I reverted my edits into that categories. Regards. --Dэя-Бøяg 01:23, 27 November 2012 (UTC)
Thank You for the Wikipedia Pictures
Hello, My name is Duane Hurst and I recently made a free (non-commercial) English web site to share information with people. I added links to your Wikipedia/Wikimedia freeware pictures (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ES_JoyadeCeren_06_2011_Estructura_9_Area_2_Tamazcal_2106_zoom_out.jpg http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:ES_SanAndres_06_2011_Estructura_1_La_Acropolis_2161.jpg http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Tazumal_Panorama_5.jpg). I also gave credit to you on my web pages for your work. Thank you for sharing with the public. My website is:
I add pictures such as yours to one of the following major sections of my site: 1. World section - contains information and over 10,000 images of every world country and territory. Link at: http://www.freeenglishsite.com/world/index.htm
2. USA section - contains information and images of every USA state and territory. Link at: http://www.freeenglishsite.com/world/usa/index.htm
3. English section - "Mel and Wes" lessons in conversation format. Stories are located in various USA states and world countries such as China, England, Germany, Japan, Mexico and Thailand. Each lesson has many slang terms and idioms, which I link to my Slang Dictionary. This eventually will have over 5,000 terms. Currently, it has about 3,000 slang and idioms. I regularly add new lessons and slang terms. Link at: http://www.freeenglishsite.com/english/lessons/index.htm Slang Dictionary link at: http://www.freeenglishsite.com/english/slang/Eslang_a.htm
Prior to retirement, I taught English at several private and public universities in the United States.
Please share this free site with your friends. I hope all will enjoy the pictures and find the English information useful. Sincerely, Duane Hurst in Utah, USA
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org --220.127.116.11 06:04, 17 December 2012 (UTC)
Toyota Prius image
Ciao Mariordo :) i have see your upload in this category: Category:Salão Internacional do Automóvel 2014 São Paulo. how is it possible that there is no photograph of a car FIAT which are the best selling cars and modern of Brazil? I thought maybe you forgot to charge them, if you have them can you upload to commons? There is a terrible shortage of Fiat Brazil on wikimedia commons, new road, new prizes, grand siena, new line, new one, new Doblò, new idea .. :( is really depressing, you could help commons in this sense? Thanks hello . BUON ANNO :) --Pava (talk) 00:09, 3 January 2015 (UTC)
I've noticed that you've never visited Italy (the beautiful country) but you have visited other European countries much more ugly :D .. I am very sorry, you are welcome in Italy, we come to the EXPO Milano 2015? Hello thanks again. --Pava (talk) 00:12, 3 January 2015 (UTC)
- Dear Pava, unfortunately I only took pictures of green cars at the show, and Fiat didn't have any. I have been trying to travel to Italy for a long time, and visit at least Rome, Venice and Florence, but I need at least two weeks to accomplish this goal. I hope 2015 will be the year. Cheers and happy 2015--Mariordo (talk) 02:14, 3 January 2015 (UTC)
|File talk:VW Golf TDI Clean Diesel WAS 2010 8983.JPG has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file talk, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it.
Ford Fusion paint
Regarding these pictures: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2013_Ford_Fusion_Hybrid_trim.jpg https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:2013_Ford_Fusion_Hybrid.jpg The paint, especially on the doors, looks to have faint black swirls in it. I suppose it could be a reflection of the foreground, but there doesn't appear to be anything there that would cause this. Is it some kind of weird paint, or an artifact of being a digital image?
- Hi there. The original pic is not mine. My guess is that the image is low resolution in bad lighting, so when you adjust contrast it gets distorted. Cheers.--Mariordo (talk) 03:14, 14 March 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks Elisfkc, but it doesn't work that way. The bot requested an admin, he will check manually and passed the pic. I have uploaded dozens of cropped/derivative works without any problem. The way you did I will have to upload the derivative separately and link to the original. I would appreciate if you restore the version I uploaded initially, the file is already in use in three articles (ant the original shows the car very small to show the green sticker). Cheers.--Mariordo (talk) 03:10, 7 April 2016 (UTC)
File:Rio 01 2013 TransOeste 5819.JPG
Why are the faces censored in File:Rio 01 2013 TransOeste 5819.JPG? Can this image be re-uploaded without censorship? People in public have no expectation of privacy. Commons should not accept censored images because they are an insult to the art of documentary photography. Belnik Asrick (talk) 02:56, 23 May 2016 (UTC)
- It is not a matter of expectation of privacy or art, please read the policy about photographs of identifiable people, which varies by country. In the particular case of Brazil, consent is needed for just taking a photograph of one or more identifiable people, not to mention publishing it and/or using it commercially even if the person is in a public place (and the Commons license always allows commercial use!). Check the list of Country specific consent requirements, in Brazil the consent is required by law. Therefore, I can not attend your request. Cheers.--Mariordo (talk) 03:08, 23 May 2016 (UTC)
File tagging File:Prius PHV gen 2 cropped.jpg
|This media was probably deleted.|
|Thanks for uploading File:Prius PHV gen 2 cropped.jpg. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (email@example.com). This also applies if you are the author yourself.
The file probably has been deleted. If you sent a permission, try to send it again after 14 days. Do not re-upload. When the OTRS-member processes your mail, the file can be undeleted. Additionally you can request undeletion here, providing a link to the File-page on Commons where it was uploaded (
|File:Tesla Model 3 design sketches.jpg has been marked as a possible copyright violation. Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content—that is, images and other media files that can be used by anyone, for any purpose. Traditional copyright law does not grant these freedoms, and unless noted otherwise, everything you find on the web is copyrighted and not permitted here. For details on what is acceptable, please read Commons:Licensing. You may find Commons:Copyright rules useful. You can ask questions about Commons policies in Commons:Help desk.
|File:Tesla Model 3 design sketches.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
File:BEV EPA range comparison 2016-2017 MY priced under 50K US.png
Hi! I see that the Ioniq Electric (2017) with combined EPA-rated range of 124 mi (200 km) is missing. You should add it when you have time. I will also say that the new upgraded 2017 E-Golf is said to achieve an EPA-estimated range of 125 mi (but I think it is not confirmed yet). SideMaster (User SideMaster) 18:55, 11 March 2017 (UTC)