User talk:Matteo Carcassi
More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
-- 09:21, 18 May 2011 (UTC)
File:Victor Abou Nehmi.jpg has been marked as a possible copyright violation. Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content—that is, images and other media files that can be used by anyone, for any purpose. Traditional copyright law does not grant these freedoms, and unless noted otherwise, everything you find on the web is copyrighted and not permitted here. For details on what is acceptable, please read Commons:Licensing. You may also find Commons:Copyright rules useful, or you can ask questions about Commons policies at the Commons:Help desk.
The file you added may soon be deleted. If you believe this file is not a copyright violation, you may replace the copyvio tag with a regular deletion request.Wikimedia Commons takes copyright violations very seriously and persistent violators will be blocked from editing.
Wikimedia Commons does not accept derivative works of non-free works such as File:Gino Loria.jpg. It only accepts free content, which is images and other media files that can be used by anyone, for any purpose. Reproductions of copyrighted works are also subject to the same copyright, and therefore this file must unfortunately be considered non-free. For more information, please read Commons:Derivative works and Commons:Freedom of panorama. You can ask questions about Commons policies in Commons:Help desk. The file you added will soon be deleted. If you believe this file is not a derivative work of a non-free work, please explain why on the file's talk page.
Hello, even if you're the author of the drawing, the copyright of the author for the photography you copied still apply. Even if it's old enought for it to be public domain, you should still cite his name and date of photography. Lilyu (talk) 06:23, 5 July 2011 (UTC)
- If you have no informations on the photo you have edited, than commons can't host it... Original photographer's copyright still apply. Even in the case it's old and in the public domain, author should still be cited. I'm sorry... Lilyu (talk) 07:21, 5 July 2011 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").Thanks again for your uploads! More information about categorization can be found in Commons:Categories, and don't hesitate to leave a note on the help desk.
- Image:Oitantes.jpg was uncategorized on 7 September 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 13:14, 8 September 2011 (UTC)
This message was added automatically by Nikbot, if you need some help about it please read the text above again and follow the links in it, if you still need help ask at the → Commons:Help desk in any language you like to use. --Nikbot 16:37, 14 March 2012 (UTC)
- Matteo, você deveria reconsiderar sua participação nos textos da Wikipédia. Responda! Abrçs Rossi pena (talk) 23:36, 9 August 2013 (UTC)
File:Gisele Bundchen-vetorizada.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.