User talk:Mayeenul Islam
More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I have granted autopatrol rights to your account; the reason for this is that I believe you are sufficiently trustworthy and experienced to have your contributions automatically sighted. This will have no effect on your editing, and is simply intended to help users watching Recent changes or Recent uploads to find unproductive edits amidst the productive ones. Thank you. — 10:44, 17 April 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you very much, bro. I'll try my best to be loyal with the duty.Mayeenul Islam (talk) 06:13, 28 April 2011 (UTC)
File source is not properly indicated: File:Churihatta Mosque Calligraphy চুড়িহাট্টা মসজিদের শিলালিপি.jpg
|This media may be deleted.|
|A file that you have uploaded to Wikimedia Commons, File:Churihatta Mosque Calligraphy চুড়িহাট্টা মসজিদের শিলালিপি.jpg, is missing information about where it comes from or who created it, which is needed to verify its copyright status. Please edit the file description and add the missing information, or the file may be deleted.
If you created the content yourself, enter
If someone else created the content, or if it is based on someone else's work, the source should be the address to the web page where you found it, the name and ISBN of the book you scanned it from, or similar. You should also name the author, provide verifiable information to show that the content is in the public domain or has been published under a free license by its author, and add an appropriate template identifying the public domain or licensing status, if you have not already done so.
Tip: Categorizing images
Hello, Mayeenul Islam!
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").
- Image:BTV mural by Mayeenul Islam.jpg was uncategorized on 22 October 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 15:34, 23 October 2011 (UTC)
|File:Notre Dame Alumni Association (NDAA) Logo by Mayeenul Islam.jpg has been marked as a possible copyright violation. Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content—that is, images and other media files that can be used by anyone, for any purpose. Traditional copyright law does not grant these freedoms, and unless noted otherwise, everything you find on the web is copyrighted and not permitted here. For details on what is acceptable, please read Commons:Licensing. You may find Commons:Copyright rules useful. You can ask questions about Commons policies in Commons:Help desk.
Wikimedia Commons takes copyright violations very seriously and persistent violators will be blocked from editing.
- Agree Though it's taken from a banner, but it's out of context now. I'm sorry for that. :( —Mayeenul Islam (TALK) 19:51, 26 February 2015 (UTC)