More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
-- 13:27, 28 April 2011 (UTC)
Correct signatures please
Please sign your postings
sign your posts on talk pages, user talk pages, deletion requests, and noticeboards. To do so, simply add four tildes (~~~~) at the end of your comments. Your user name or IP address (if you are not logged in) and the date will then automatically be added along with a timestamp when you save your comment. Signing your comments helps people to find out who said something and provides them with a link to your user/talk page (for further discussion). Thank you.
Alrighty, cheers. --Meliniki 13:17, 29 April 2011 (UTC)
If you once again delete my comments I would request administrator's review of your editing and behaviour.--MacedonianBoy 14:54, 29 April 2011 (UTC)
I don't delete any comments! Everybody can see using the history page and compare the changes! In the other hand you are the one who editing and making changes to my comments, is visible from the compare on history page.--Meliniki 15:06, 29 April 2011 (UTC)
- Well, yes, in this  edit you removed a paragraph added by M.b. Please don't do that. Perhaps it happened unintentionally though? Fut.Perf. ☼ 15:24, 29 April 2011 (UTC)
- Probably due we editing on the same time, look next editings, M.b. edited mine. Anyway, this only lost of time, brainwashed people anyway. In fact what is not understood about Linguistics and show the census. Which census?! From wiki? Jesus Christ, check the official on stat.gov.mk about what data are collected on censuses. We see earlier this year that FYROM paid a politician within EU to put their topics in their favour, of course the politician resign after revealed. Are also those people paid to make propaganda? We see a lot of this the last 2 decaded. This is the reason this state will not last long and this is very sad. When you build a state in a lie then is the worst for citizens, it proclaims the disolve. I hope not, but let's see, while FYROM try to hide muslims, bulgarians and others, as more give them a reason. Very sad. Anyway. Thanks for the signature and timestamp notice earlier mate.--Meliniki 15:39, 29 April 2011 (UTC)
- You can say this "Oh and please use the FYROM as name as is according to the Middle-Agreement that FYROM sign and United Nations recognize officialy" in non-democratic societies, in Macedonia and the rest of the world we are allowed to say whatever we like. Plus, Wikimedia is not UN.--MacedonianBoy 17:20, 29 April 2011 (UTC)
- Did you write this Jesus Christ, check the official on stat.gov.mk about what data are collected on censuses? Have I gave you pdf file of the census issued by the Statistical office? Yes I did and why you recall yourself on those two sources?--MacedonianBoy 17:27, 29 April 2011 (UTC)
- Check again what is write on top the pdf file you linked then think twice before posting again. goodnight, live in your lie, but learn what is linguistics, you lack of education.--Meliniki 22:39, 29 April 2011 (UTC)
|File:Greece linguistic minorities .png has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.