Retiring as crat and admin
Hi, talk page watchers. Just a note to let you know that as I haven't been able to retain my earlier levels of enthusiasm and interest for quite a few months now, I've decided to retire from my Commons crat and admin roles, and also from OTRS. I'll still be around as a normal editor, both here and on Wikipedia, and I look forward to keeping in touch. MichaelMaggs (talk) 14:14, 14 January 2018 (UTC)
- hi, I saw the request on meta, and wanted to drop by to say thanks for everything. Artix Kreiger (talk) 14:40, 14 January 2018 (UTC)
- All the best, thanks for the work and hope life is good. Best --Herby talk thyme 15:18, 14 January 2018 (UTC)
- :-( —MarcoAurelio 16:05, 14 January 2018 (UTC)
- Your intellectual muscles match Arnold Schwarzenegger's any day, so I hope your saying I'll be back in the next episode ! Regards, P.g.champion (talk) 16:49, 14 January 2018 (UTC)
- All the best from me as well. Take care and see you soon hopefully. Trijnsteltalk 22:14, 14 January 2018 (UTC)
- Sorry to read this. Thanks for your help and advice over the years in this role. Hope you find your incentive again for some photography perhaps. -- Colin (talk) 08:48, 15 January 2018 (UTC)
Structured Commons - Design feedback request: Multilingual Captions
Hello! You are receiving this message because you signed up for the the community focus group for Structured Data on Wikimedia Commons.
The Structured Data on Commons team has a new design feedback request up for Multilingual Captions support in the Upload Wizard. Visit the page for more information about the potential designs. Discussion and feedback is welcome there.
On a personal note, you'll see me posting many of these communications going forward for the Structured Data project, as SandraF transitions into working on the GLAM side of things for Structured Data on Commons full time. For the past six months she's been splitting time between the two roles (GLAM and Community Liaison). I'm looking forward to working with you all again. Thank you, happy editing. Keegan (WMF) (talk) 15:09, 24 January 2018 (UTC)
Structured Data feedback - What gets stored where (Ontology)
There is a new feedback request for Structured Data on Commons (link for messages posted to Commons: , regarding what metadata from a file gets stored where. Your participation is appreciated.
First structured licensing conversation on Commons
Greetings,The first conversation about structured copyright and licensing for Structured Data on Commons has been posted, please come by and participate. The discussion will be open through the end of the month (March). Thank you. -- Keegan (WMF) (talk) 17:26, 16 March 2018 (UTC)
The early prototype for multilingual caption support is available for testing. More information on how to sign up to test is on Commons. Thanks, happy editing to you. - Keegan (WMF) (talk) 17:06, 24 April 2018 (UTC)