You can leave your comments or suggestions here (in Spanish or English) or on my main account
in the Spanish Wikipedia
Pay attention to licensing
Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content: images and other media files that can be used by anyone, for any purpose.
File:Colombia Bogotá location map.png seems to be free (or it would be proposed for deletion), but it was identified as having a wrong license. Usually, it is because a public domain image is tagged with a free license, or because the stated source or other information is not sufficient to prove the selected tag is correct. Please verify that you applied the correct license tag for this file.If you believe this file has the correct license, please explain why on the file description page.
The reason given by the user who added this tag is: Original license (from OpenStreetMap) may be missing
22.214.171.124 18:03, 19 January 2019 (UTC)
Good afternoon, Milenioscuro. Initially, I do not speak English, so this message was made with a translator. Regarding the image, I know that it gave that problem with the coordinates, but it had loaded that new version because, first of all, the micro and mesoregions were extinct and yet the microregion lines were superimposed and still visible on the map. Note that in the new version that had loaded they no longer appear. Secondly, I find it unnecessary to show the south of Rio Grande do Norte state on that map. Another reason is that some counties were with the outdated division, for example, Terra Nova. One more reason: the division between Pernambuco and Ceará had a change, according IBGE. I also did not understand why the colors did not conform to the conventions. As I do not like to get into edit war, I thought it best to come here to your discussion page to reach some consensus. I await an answer. Marquinhos talk 16:00, 29 March 2019 (UTC)
- @Marcos Elias de Oliveira Júnior: Hola Marquinhos. Puede hablar portugués con confianza, yo entiendo un poco y lo que no, pues lo traduzco con el traductor. Hubiera preferido que antes de subir el archivo se comunicara conmigo, para saber que hacer y que modificar. Usted tiene razón en varias cosas, por ejemplo el tamaño del mapa (que muestra zonas sin información útil) y la desactualización de las divisiones municipales. Con respecto a eso, apenas me entero de que las micro y macrorregiones dejaron de existir, quizás eso implique que en los demás mapas también deban quitarse. Y bueno, si, los mapas tipo location tienen unas convenciones que se usan desde el 2008, para mantener una uniformidad constante entre los mapas; pueden verse aquí o aquí.
- Hoy o mañana hago las modificaciones pertinentes en el mapa ya con los arreglos mencionados por usted y por mi, que pase buena tarde. --Milenioscuro (talk) 19:02, 29 March 2019 (UTC)
I requested you for this because these divisions have no proper and true maps on commons. I can give you the list of these divisions in a short way if you agreed and needed. I hope you will pay attention to my request. Thanks! DdBbCc22 (talk) 16:52, 17 April 2019 (UTC)
- @DdBbCc22: I have a couple of queued requests, but yes, I could make them. --Milenioscuro (talk) 19:45, 17 April 2019 (UTC)
- @DdBbCc22: Hi, I'm starting to make your request, but I have a doubt with the old "Tribal Areas", ¿were they divided into divisions or were they a single unit? and the same goes for Azad Kashmir. I can not find maps online to clarify the situation. --Milenioscuro (talk) 14:18, 9 May 2019 (UTC)
Hola, Milenioscuro. Por favor, puede verificar el mapa de dos ciudades del estado de Tocantins en Brasil? Xambioá y Piraquê están con sus mapas divergentes de Google Maps. Gracias por su atención. --Harly~commonswiki (talk) 12:01, 21 May 2019 (UTC)
- @Harly~commonswiki: en ese caso debería hablar con el usuario Raphael.lorenzeto quien fue el que hizo los mapas de esos municipios. --Milenioscuro (talk) 13:27, 21 May 2019 (UTC)
Distrito de Barrancabermeja
¡Hola! Pues eso, que ahora resulta que Barrancabermeja es un distrito () Alguien editó w:es:Municipios de Colombia y resultó ser cierto. Por si tienes tiempo de editar la imagen de la derecha (y similares). Un abrazo, --·×ald·es 20:05, 28 June 2019 (UTC)