More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
If you want to leave me a message, it is much better to do so in my Wikipedia talk page.
A beer for you!
|thank you Sexymax15 (talk) 10:57, 9 November 2011 (UTC)|
Re: Home and Away
- As I said, in that case categorize the category, not the specific images. --Muhandes (talk) 21:55, 22 November 2011 (UTC)
- Well my view was that those two were suitable for use with the main Home and Away topics - whereas diagrams have little association.Raintheone (talk) 22:12, 22 November 2011 (UTC)
Requesting undeletion of my own work
Three images which are my own works and uploaded to Wikimedia Commons were deleted quoted to be violating your policies. I have requested undeletion for those three file. --Bala8vijay (talk) 11:53, 9 December 2011 (UTC)
- I am not an admin. You seem to know about Commons:Undeletion requests, which is the way to go anyway, or you could approach the deleting admin. You will most likely need to provide some permission to use these images, for example from Association of Civil Engineering - Anna University of Technology, Tiruchirappalli or from The AUTianz. If this is not available and if the images are to be used in an article about the subject itself, you can also upload them directly to the relevant Wikipedia and use non-free usage rationale, an option which does not exist in the commons. --Muhandes (talk) 12:45, 9 December 2011 (UTC)
|File:Akko Lighthouse 1949.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
Notification about possible deletion
|Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them.
- File:Vittoria Lighthouse base.jpg
- File:Vittoria Lighthouse entrance.jpg
- File:Vittoria Lighthouse fort.jpg
- File:Vittoria Lighthouse from Trieste.jpg