User talk:Mys 721tx
Help with delete nominations
Hi, @Mys 721tx: I was wondering if you could help close two incorrect nominations for deletion of my photos? I took the photos myself and own the copyright, and User:Jeff G. already confirmed that I have sent the original, unedited photos to OTRS (ticket#: 2018021010008141). Thank you! :) Jennychen888 (talk) 19:23, 15 February 2018 (UTC) Jennychen888 (talk) 19:23, 15 February 2018 (UTC)
- The second one is Commons:Deletion requests/File:SlaterRheaBiang.jpg. — Jeff G. ツ please ping or talk to me 19:44, 15 February 2018 (UTC)
Hello. This template needs to be updated according to the actual German copyright law. The law does not distinguish between federal, state or communal levels of government when it comes to "official works", but official works issued by any type of government and courts of law in Germany are in the public domain. I mentioned this both at the template talk page and at the Village Pump and did not get any objections, so I went ahead and edited most of the translations. Can you please update one or both of the Chinese versions? De728631 (talk) 21:13, 4 April 2018 (UTC)
- Sure thing! Could you clarify if "German authority" is synonymous with "German government"? -Mys_721tx (talk) 21:17, 4 April 2018 (UTC)
- Yes, it's any type of government from a village council to the federal president. This legal article refers also to documents issued by any court of law. De728631 (talk) 21:21, 4 April 2018 (UTC)
Help with deleted photos
Hi, @Mys 721tx: I was wondering if you could help for incorrect deletion of my photos? I took the photos myself and own the copyright. Please check it out and let me know. Thanks and regards
Help with copyright on two Apple tax graphics
Hi, @Mys 721tx, I have two files that have been tagged for copyright issues and impending deletion:
- File:Apple Sales International (ASI) Notional Tax Due.png
- File:Apple Sales International Structure.png
In both cases, the files were posted on the website of a well known Irish economist (Seamus Coffey, which I tagged as the source of the files).
Mr Coffey does not attribute copyright on the files because both graphics are taken from major US-EU government reports, both of which allow reproduction.
(he also usefully confirms in the first paragraph of his blog post that he is using "publically available information")
- 2013 US Senate investigation into Apple (they produced a large report and diagrams); and
- 2016 EU Commission investigation into Apple (they also produced updated diagrams and figures from the 2013 report).
Would this solve the copyright issue regarding these two files?
If so, how would I submit this back into the system to offset the impending deletion?
- Those files needs to be explicitly licensed with a Creative Commons license for the current copyright tags to apply. If you can prove that those files are in the public domain, please do so. Otherwise, we cannot just assume that those files are freely available. -Mys_721tx (talk) 15:19, 28 April 2018 (UTC)
自己的作品 (1)https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:指南車定在北緯30度的緯圓於地球儀旋轉一圈.gif 有關影片網址見： https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpBZixOcSbk 上傳Wikimedia.Commons是把自己論文實驗紀錄影像檔轉成GIF的作品。
(2)https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:微型指南車路徑.jpg 於<<【全文】指南车在物理学中几何相位的应用_物理与工程>>https://www.xueshu.com/wlygc/2014S2/3051167.html 有此論文的全文影本(但公式殘缺)，該圖是自己論文中自製的圖1畫面(黑白)，而上傳Wikimedia.Commons是彩色原版。「鄧崇林 (talk) 15:24, 16 June 2018 (UTC)」