User talk:Mys 721tx
- 1 Help with delete nominations
- 2 Template:PD-GermanGov
- 3 Help with deleted photos
- 4 Help with copyright on two Apple tax graphics
- 5 請問為何直接刪掉我所有上傳的檔案
- 6 有關指南車給出二維曲面高斯-博內定理操作式證明的兩份圖檔來源公開出處
- 7 Questions
- 8 Category:Zhu Ming (thinker)
- 9 關於廖建順畫作
- 10 Source
- 11 Block
- 12 File:L Devine profile pic 2018 (1).jpg
- 13 有關File:LAM HAK LAM.jpg
- 14 Dec 2018
- 15 Please help reviewed the picture.
- 16 王信龍照
- 17 馬華作家照片
- 18 Round 2 of Picture of the Year 2018 is open!
- 19 意见
Help with delete nominations
Hi, @Mys 721tx: I was wondering if you could help close two incorrect nominations for deletion of my photos? I took the photos myself and own the copyright, and User:Jeff G. already confirmed that I have sent the original, unedited photos to OTRS (ticket#: 2018021010008141). Thank you! :) Jennychen888 (talk) 19:23, 15 February 2018 (UTC) Jennychen888 (talk) 19:23, 15 February 2018 (UTC)
- The second one is Commons:Deletion requests/File:SlaterRheaBiang.jpg. — Jeff G. ツ please ping or talk to me 19:44, 15 February 2018 (UTC)
Hello. This template needs to be updated according to the actual German copyright law. The law does not distinguish between federal, state or communal levels of government when it comes to "official works", but official works issued by any type of government and courts of law in Germany are in the public domain. I mentioned this both at the template talk page and at the Village Pump and did not get any objections, so I went ahead and edited most of the translations. Can you please update one or both of the Chinese versions? De728631 (talk) 21:13, 4 April 2018 (UTC)
- Sure thing! Could you clarify if "German authority" is synonymous with "German government"? -Mys_721tx (talk) 21:17, 4 April 2018 (UTC)
- Yes, it's any type of government from a village council to the federal president. This legal article refers also to documents issued by any court of law. De728631 (talk) 21:21, 4 April 2018 (UTC)
Help with deleted photos
Hi, @Mys 721tx: I was wondering if you could help for incorrect deletion of my photos? I took the photos myself and own the copyright. Please check it out and let me know. Thanks and regards
@Mys 721tx: As I noted in the descriptions of the images that were incorrectly deleted, they are all from the collection of the actor herself. I plan to upload these images again; please refrain from tampering with them in the future.
Help with copyright on two Apple tax graphics
Hi, @Mys 721tx, I have two files that have been tagged for copyright issues and impending deletion:
- File:Apple Sales International (ASI) Notional Tax Due.png
- File:Apple Sales International Structure.png
In both cases, the files were posted on the website of a well known Irish economist (Seamus Coffey, which I tagged as the source of the files).
Mr Coffey does not attribute copyright on the files because both graphics are taken from major US-EU government reports, both of which allow reproduction.
(he also usefully confirms in the first paragraph of his blog post that he is using "publically available information")
- 2013 US Senate investigation into Apple (they produced a large report and diagrams); and
- 2016 EU Commission investigation into Apple (they also produced updated diagrams and figures from the 2013 report).
Would this solve the copyright issue regarding these two files?
If so, how would I submit this back into the system to offset the impending deletion?
- Those files needs to be explicitly licensed with a Creative Commons license for the current copyright tags to apply. If you can prove that those files are in the public domain, please do so. Otherwise, we cannot just assume that those files are freely available. -Mys_721tx (talk) 15:19, 28 April 2018 (UTC)
自己的作品 (1)https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:指南車定在北緯30度的緯圓於地球儀旋轉一圈.gif 有關影片網址見： https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpBZixOcSbk 上傳Wikimedia.Commons是把自己論文實驗紀錄影像檔轉成GIF的作品。
(2)https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:微型指南車路徑.jpg 於<<【全文】指南车在物理学中几何相位的应用_物理与工程>>https://www.xueshu.com/wlygc/2014S2/3051167.html 有此論文的全文影本(但公式殘缺)，該圖是自己論文中自製的圖1畫面(黑白)，而上傳Wikimedia.Commons是彩色原版。「鄧崇林 (talk) 15:24, 16 June 2018 (UTC)」
The picture you just deleted was taken by a People's Liberation Air Force pilot in 1962. There is no existing copyright either here or in China. The photo is in the possession of the actress herself, and I am using it with her permission. There is no reason to delete the photo. IT Guy (talk) 07:05, 4 July 2018 (UTC)
Has it EVER occurred to you that those files I uploaded to commons, all the source is ME ? ( unless other-wise... always leave room for holyghost, may peace and force be with you) --Allthingsgo (talk) 14:36, 12 September 2018 (UTC)Allthingsgo
- No. Your past behaviors indicated that they are highly likely not yours. -Mys_721tx (talk) 14:39, 12 September 2018 (UTC)
Please help reviewed the picture.
I have sent an email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org granting permission for the use of this file. I represent the copyright holder and creator.
- File:BLACKPINK ARENA TOUR 2018 SPECIAL FINAL IN KYOCERA DOME OSAKA (9).png
- File:BLACKPINK ARENA TOUR 2018 SPECIAL FINAL IN KYOCERA DOME OSAKA (2).png
- File:BLACKPINK ARENA TOUR 2018 SPECIAL FINAL IN KYOCERA DOME OSAKA (3).png
- File:BLACKPINK ARENA TOUR 2018 SPECIAL FINAL IN KYOCERA DOME OSAKA (4).png
- File:BLACKPINK ARENA TOUR 2018 SPECIAL FINAL IN KYOCERA DOME OSAKA (5).png
- File:BLACKPINK ARENA TOUR 2018 SPECIAL FINAL IN KYOCERA DOME OSAKA (6).png
- File:BLACKPINK ARENA TOUR 2018 SPECIAL FINAL IN KYOCERA DOME OSAKA (7).png
- File:BLACKPINK ARENA TOUR 2018 SPECIAL FINAL IN KYOCERA DOME OSAKA (8).png
- File:BLACKPINK ARENA TOUR 2018 SPECIAL FINAL IN KYOCERA DOME OSAKA.png
圖像標籤 File:Seow Yeoh Thian.jpg 圖像標籤 File:Ho Sok Fong2.jpg 圖像標籤 File:Teoh Kian Hoon.jpg 圖像標籤 File:Wan Kok Seng.jpg 圖像標籤 File:Woon Siew Tin.jpg 圖像標籤 File:Yiu Hong 001.jpg 圖像標籤 File:Ng Kim Chew 004.jpg 圖像標籤 File:Jin zhimang 001.jpg
Round 2 of Picture of the Year 2018 is open!
Dear Mys 721tx,
You are receiving this message because we noticed that you voted in R1 of the 2018 Picture of the Year contest, but not yet in the second round. Wikimedia users are invited to vote for their favorite images featured on Commons during the last year (2018) to produce a single Picture of the Year.
Hundreds of images that have been rated Featured Pictures by the international Wikimedia Commons community in the past year were entered in this competition. These images include professional animal and plant shots, breathtaking panoramas and skylines, restorations of historical images, photographs portraying the world's best architecture, impressive human portraits, and so much more.
There are two total rounds of voting. In the first round, you voted for as many images as you liked.
In the final (and current) round, you may vote for a maximum of three images. The image with the most votes will become the Picture of the Year 2018.
Round 2 will end 17 March 2019, 23:59:59.
the Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Year committee 18:04, 16 March 2019 (UTC)