Sorry for the delay, but locating the specific images among all the ones I deleted took longer than I expected. Those are the images you need to find source information:
- File:BioDSCF0020.jpg is not needed to be restored, you did so at ArnoldResnicoffUSAF.jpg
- File:Beirut kippa.jpg is a black & white photo of Resnicoff wearing a kippa. Description said "Beirut 1983 - Rabbi Arnold E. Resnicoff, Chaplain, United States Navy. Source=U.S. Government - photo taken by a Navy photojournalist in Beirut"
- File:DRVH USSPugetSound.gif is a black & white photo of a man with a navy uniform giving a speech. Description said "Official DOD photo of the first shipboard ceremony for the U.S. National Days of Remembrance of the Victims of the Holocaust, onboard USS Puget Sound, the Sixth Fleet Flagship, during a port visit to Malaga, Spain."
- File:1999 Chiefs of Chaplains Conference.JPG Resnicoff making a speech. Description said "U.S.European Command Chaplain, Rabbi Arnold E. Resnicoff, flanked by two Swiss Guards, speaking at the 1999 International Military Chiefs of Chaplains Conference, Geneva, Switzerland."
- File:CampHopeAlbania.jpg Resnicoff in military uniform, giving things to people at a camp. Description said "Camp Hope, Albania, 1999 - U.S. Navy Chaplain, Rabbi Arnold E. Resnicoff (Command Chaplain, United States European Command), visiting refugee children in Camp Hope, Albania
- File:Laromme torah.jpg Description said "Caption excerpted from JWB Circle, Winter, 1983/84 issue: SIXTH FLEET VISITS ISRAEL: Dedication of U.S. Sixth Fleet lounge at Jerusalem Laromme Hotel. Sixth Fleet Chaplain Arnold Resnicoff carries the Sefer Torah. Rabbi Benjamin Pery, the hotel's rabbis, is at left. Holding the talit over Resnicoff is Haifa Navy Base Chaplain Menashe Schwartz."
- File:Chiefs.JPG Description said "Milawi, 1998, with Chiefs of Chaplains of S. Africa and Swaziland - U.S. Navy Chaplain, Rabbi Arnold E. Resnicoff (Command Chaplain, United States European Command), with Chiefs of Chaplains from S. Africa and Swaziland"
- File:Ceremony.jpg Description said "National Civic Commemoration of Holocaust Days of Remembrance, Capitol Rotunda, with Navy Chaplain, Rabbi Arnold E. Resnicoff, offering closing prayer"
Tell me when you find more information about those images Belgrano (talk) 16:21, 1 January 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks very much! I will try to track down source information! NearTheZoo (talk) 22:59, 1 January 2011 (UTC)
- Dear Belgrano, Please let me know whether you would prefer I send info to your page or print here. For now, here is some info I have found, as of January 2, 2011:
- File:USS_PugetSound.gif Official U.S. Navy photo, printed in "The Military Chaplain," July-Aug 1984, with caption: "Official Navy Photo: by PHAN J. C. MaCormick." Also found in printed in "The Jewish Week, June 8, 1984, with caption: "Photo: U.S.Navy."
- File:Beirut_kippa.jpg Official U.S. Navy photo, printed in official U.S. Navy publication, "The Navigator, Naval Training Center, Orlando," Vol 25, No.21, Nov 1992, "Navy Orlando Chaplain Helped Dedicate the Wall." Also printed in separate U.S. Navy publication, "Soundings, U.S. Naval Station Norfolk Virginia, Nov. 17, 1983. In addition to these official U.S. Navy publications, the photo is printed in in numerous civilian publications with no copyright note, including Jewish War Veterans Calendar (for the year, 1990), where it is used as an illustration for the month of October.
- File:Laromme_Torah.jpg Official U.S. Navy photo, printed in "Rollcall," the newsletter for the JWB Commission on Jewish Chaplaincy, an official "DOD (Department of Defense) Endorsing Agency," Winter 1983/1984. The photo is captioned, "U.S. Navy Chaplain Brings Innovations to Western Wall." This publication frequently prints photos sent by official DOD and U.S.Navy public affairs offices, which is the source when no copyright attribution is given.
- File:CampHopeAlbania.jpg Official U.S. Army photo, published online as an official photo for the U.S. European Command (USEUCOM) but has since been taken down. I am trying to figure out if some official can certify that it is an official photo, but I'm not 100% sure I can do that. I will keep trying to get better resource info for this photo -- and for the other photos I have not mentioned yet. Thank you again for your patience and help! NearTheZoo (talk) 04:27, 3 January 2011 (UTC)
- Dear Belgrano, Info on one more photo: *File:CampHopeAlbania.jpg Available online at flikr.com: http://www.flickr.com/photos/47462558@N04/5319786797, with the following information: Rabbi Arnold E. Resnicoff from United:States European Command passes out candy to refugee children at the United States Camp Hope in Fier, Albania . Camp Hope will :::soon become home for 20,000 refugees upon completion. Military personnel and civilian relief agents are working hand in hand to ensure refugees are provided life's basic essentials. Personnel are deployed to the region in support of Operation Shining Hope which is bringing relief to thousands of refugees in Albania and Macedonia displaced by the current unrest in the region of Kosovo, Yugoslavia. U.S. Military Photo 990524-F-5920L-001 , on file with USEUCOM Office of Public Affairs. Copy presented to Rabbi Arnold E. Resnicoff. Photo taken May 24, 1999. NearTheZoo (talk) 15:19, 3 January 2011 (UTC)
- Dear Belgrano, a little more info on File:Beirut_kippa.jpg Please see new file, Resnicoff_BeirutKippa.jpg which has all the correct documentation for a U.S. military (U.S. Marine Corps) photo, including the name of the photographer: SSGT Robert E. Kline. Beirut_kippa.jpg is almost definitely a companion photo, taken by the same photographer on the same day. The new one has documentation because only one photo was included in the official military history of that operation. NearTheZoo (talk) 16:34, 3 January 2011 (UTC)