User talk:Njaelkies Lea
Quality Image Promotion
If you would like to nominate another image, please do so at Quality images candidates.
Översättning av malltext
Hejsan! Europeana bad mig att ändra texten i mallen (jag har ändrat på svenska och engelska) och jag tänkte höra om du skulle kunna hjälpa mig att översätta till de andra språken igen? Ledsen att det blev lite onödigt arbete! Tack så mycket för din hjälp! John Andersson (WMSE) (talk) 07:35, 14 June 2012 (UTC)
- Hej! Det talas om att än en gång ändra texten så en eventuell översättning bör vänta tills i morgon. Vänligen John Andersson (WMSE) (talk) 08:25, 14 June 2012 (UTC)
- Ingen fara.. Säg till när de har bestämt sig så ska jag se över texterna. Njaelkies Lea (talk) 12:36, 14 June 2012 (UTC)
- Hejsan! Nu har texten i mallen fått sin slutgiltiga utformning, om du orkar ta en titt igen. Tack så hemskt mycket för din hjälp! Vänligen, John Andersson (WMSE) (talk) 21:34, 15 June 2012 (UTC)
- Kanske dumt att ifrågasätta om de nu bestämt sig, men det ser lite lätt styltigt ut nu. Vore det inte bättre att skriva typ "This file was donated by Europeana and is part of the Europeana 1914-1918 collection. Files that have been uploaded from the collection can be found here." eller kanske ännu hellre "This file is part of the Europeana 1914-1918 collection and was donated by Europeana. Other files that have been uploaded from the collection can be found here." Sen är ju inte den engelska och svenska texten helt identisk heller. Men ska det vara som det är så kör vi på det. :) Njaelkies Lea (talk) 05:55, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
Picture of the Year voting round 1 open
Wikimedia Commons is happy to announce that the 2012 Picture of the Year competition is now open. We're interested in your opinion as to which images qualify to be the Picture of the Year for 2012. Voting is open to established Wikimedia users who meet the following criteria:
- Users must have an account, at any Wikimedia project, which was registered before Tue, 01 Jan 2013 00:00:00 +0000 [UTC].
- This user account must have more than 75 edits on any single Wikimedia project before Tue, 01 Jan 2013 00:00:00 +0000 [UTC]. Please check your account eligibility at the POTY 2012 Contest Eligibility tool.
- Users must vote with an account meeting the above requirements either on Commons or another SUL-related Wikimedia project (for other Wikimedia projects, the account must be attached to the user's Commons account through SUL).
Hundreds of images that have been rated Featured Pictures by the international Wikimedia Commons community in the past year are all entered in this competition. From professional animal and plant shots to breathtaking panoramas and skylines, restorations of historically relevant images, images portraying the world's best architecture, maps, emblems, diagrams created with the most modern technology, and impressive human portraits, Commons features pictures of all flavors.
For your convenience, we have sorted the images into topic categories. Two rounds of voting will be held: In the first round, you can vote for as many images as you like. The first round category winners and the top ten overall will then make it to the final. In the final round, when a limited number of images are left, you must decide on the one image that you want to become the Picture of the Year.
To see the candidate images just go to the POTY 2012 page on Wikimedia Commons
Wikimedia Commons celebrates our featured images of 2012 with this contest. Your votes decide the Picture of the Year, so remember to vote in the first round by January 30, 2013.
the Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Year committee
|File:AbbottabadCityatNight.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.