User talk:Noboru watanabe
More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
-- 11:58, 27 September 2011 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Hello, Noboru watanabe!
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").
- Image:20110927 megumi hamamatsu.jpg was uncategorized on 27 September 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 17:07, 28 September 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Megumi hamamatu.jpg was uncategorized on 27 September 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 17:07, 28 September 2011 (UTC)
- Image:20111001megumihamamatsu.jpg was uncategorized on 2 October 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 01:56, 4 October 2011 (UTC)
|Image:20110927 megumi hamamatsu.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
|Hello Noboru watanabe.
It has come to our attention that you have uploaded several files that are copyright violations. You have done so despite requests from editors not to do so, and despite their instructions. See Commons:Licensing for the copyright policy on Wikimedia Commons. You may also find Commons:Copyright rules by subject matter useful.
This is your last warning. Continuing to upload copyright violations will result in your account being blocked. Please leave me a message if you have further questions.