|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
For the -order.gif, your gif are not beautiful because some GIF function aren't free. We currently try to find a solution to this, to be able to make more beautiful -order.gif (as Wikic did). If you have a valid Photoshop that should work fine.
Other thing, can you precise your email such : Nvtskygmail.com (Nvtsky[[Image:@@@.svg|16px]]gmail.com, include a pic in your email make that internet bots cannot see it as an email :] ), I may need to send you some files :] Yug (talk) 20:36, 5 December 2006 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:她-order.gif was uncategorized on 10 August 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:27, 14 August 2010 (UTC)
- Image:只-order.gif was uncategorized on 10 August 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:27, 14 August 2010 (UTC)
- Image:吗-order.gif was uncategorized on 10 August 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:27, 14 August 2010 (UTC)