User talk:Ottava Rima
I did not see your generous response towards Ironholds, who was not banned. I am truly sorry to see that you have been banned, and I would like to be able to wish that you should be soon welcomed back by the community. Sincerely, Discussion) 08:22, 26 August 2013 (UTC)(
Note on discussions here
You are not welcome here if you wish to justify the abuse of this project. The abuse cannot be refuted, and if you are here to spread misstruth, then do it elsewhere. There are facts that cannot be denied.
1. A.Savin blocked me inappropriately. A. He was clearly involved in canvassing another project to defend Russavia and blocked me. B. He closed a discussion after a very tiny portion of time. C. He claimed a block log that is, for the most part, clean. D. His claim of a single purpose account or harassment are incredibly factually wrong and highly inappropriate.
2. The discussion on AN was started by Mattbuck and show that I and others point out that he inappropriately closed a deletion discussion that he was involved in. A. He took offense that it was pointed out he misstated our policy. B. He was caught canvassing for support on IRC and booted me when I pointed out that he is not supposed to do that. C. All in the discussion who came in quickly were all members of the IRC channel. D. One individual was caught consistently lying about my ability to edit AN in defense of myself, which multiple people pointed out.
3. Mattbuck inappropriately closed a deletion discussion he was a participant in and closely connected to. A. He has, according to many at en.wiki, trolled Jimbo Wales regarding the movie being deleted. B. He made false claims about policy and consensus, and this was pointed out by others. C. It was an image that Russavia commissioned and, according to third party reliable sources such as this piece, has no purpose here except to harass.
4. It all goes back to Russavia, who the vast majority of the community has said has violated our policies and our trust in his war on Jimbo Wales and his use of sexualized images to harass users on another project. It is clear that the use of the block button or the threat of it is to intimidate opposition. This cannot be refuted.
So lets be honest - Commons has a major problem. The vast majority has attributed that to Russavia and his actions, and reliable sources have made it clear that he has been abusive and brought the project into disrepute. Why should anyone be willing to contribute while we have a system where our governance is not only actively encouraging his policy violations and harassment, but admin are willing to abuse their tools (deletion closings and block buttons) to silence those who stand up against it?
I did think it unlikely that you would be socking, and was rather relieved to find you weren't. I always try to be fair, even when a multi-socker is involved, and the way I had read the wording used by Mesilliac led me to the possibility that he was you rather than Rinpoche. I would like to thank you for your courteous emails, and hope that my little reword on Lucy Gray is an improvement. I'm not a great content creator, not finding subjects that I know about that aren't already covered (and which are notable...), but I do like wording to be clear. Peridon (talk) 10:31, 3 September 2013 (UTC)
- No need to apologize. I was one of the ones that busted Rinpoche where ever he went. In return, he stalked and harassed me on and off wiki (and even used Wikipediocracy to bash me). By the way, your comma placement really helps the sentence a lot. Ottava Rima (talk) 02:26, 4 September 2013 (UTC)