- 1 File tagging File:4X-ICT Mark Piacentini.jpg
- 2 Please avoid watermarked pictures
- 3 Cropping credit bars
- 4 CropTool
- 5 File:Airplane (2062260339).jpg
- 6 VQ-BEP
- 7 4X-ALF
- 8 Deletion notices
- 9 File:OY-SEH 2 Boeing 737-85H Israir(Sterling European) MAN 06OCT01 (7081637941).jpg
- 10 File:Israel Police Cessna02 1965-02-01.jpg
- 11 File:Waste hierarchy Hebrew new.svg and a proposicion
File tagging File:4X-ICT Mark Piacentini.jpg
|This media may be deleted.|
|Thanks for uploading File:4X-ICT Mark Piacentini.jpg. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (firstname.lastname@example.org). This also applies if you are the author yourself.
Unless the permission information is given, the image may be deleted after seven days. Thank you.
Please avoid watermarked pictures
The image [[::File:4X-AYQ ErezS.jpg]] you uploaded contains watermarks. The usage of watermarks is discouraged according to policy. If a non-watermarked version of the image is available, please upload it under the same file name and then remove this template. After removing the watermark, ensure that the removed information is present in the EXIF tags, the image description page, or both.
Thank you for understanding.
Cropping credit bars
Heya, thanks for doing so... one thing. Don't tell CropTool 'I removed the watermark', when there is still a separate watermark in the image itself... (such as File:4X-HGG ErezS.jpg). It still needs more fixage, and CropTool removes the notice if you leave the box checked. Revent (talk) 20:40, 18 February 2016 (UTC)
- @Geagea: Typically they are in the form 'VQ-BEP (aircraft)', and under Category:Aircraft by registration, Category:Aircraft registered in 'whatever country', and then the category for the aircraft type. Reventtalk 23:21, 17 March 2016 (UTC)
- No, it is a result of a mistake which I had no time to fix. All edits in this regard should be reversed. Oyoyoy (talk) 19:16, 9 May 2016 (UTC)
תראה משהו מעניין. המטוס של חברת ישראייר והסימון הוא של דנמרק OY-SEH.-- Geagea (talk) 11:20, 23 May 2017 (UTC)
תודה, הדבר המוזר הזה מוכר לנו, בזמנים העליזים ההם היו טורחים לצבוע את שם החברה על מטוס חכור גם לתקופה קצרה. היום לצערינו כמעט ולא עושים זאת. 15:12, 26 May 2017 (UTC)