Mehr Informationen bekommst Du im Gemeinschaftsportal. Du kannst Fragen im Forum oder im IRC-Chat #wikimedia-commons stellen. Du kannst auch einen Administrator auf seiner Diskussionsseite ansprechen. Sofern Du eine spezielle Frage zum Urheberrecht hast, frage auf der Seite Diskussionsseite:Lizenzen.
|(P.S. Möchtest Du diese Nachricht kommentieren?)|
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
Ich habe das mal für Image:KLIA jets3.jpg gemacht : Das Bild ist jetzt im Artikel Malaysia Airlines sowie in der Kategorie Kuala Lumpur International Airport zu finden. --Matt314 14:18, 27 October 2006 (UTC)
|Image deletion warning||Image:Hanoi Noibai7.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this image, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue. If the file is up for deletion because it has been superseded by a superior derivative of your work, consider the notion that although the file may be deleted, your hard work (which we all greatly appreciate) lives on in the new file.
--N.C 14:27, 18 March 2007 (UTC)
- Vietnam airports for prohibited photographed.--N.C 06:47, 9 April 2007 (UTC)
Hi there, i just want to let you know that i edited the image u made and uploaded (Image:KKIA map.jpg) and translated it into English -> Image:KKIA map English.JPG. Hope its ok. Thanks. Kawaputra 16:48, 6 November 2007 (UTC)
- By the way, if u dont mind me asking, where did u get the data/source for the map? U use Google Earth? Kawaputra 03:19, 7 November 2007 (UTC)
- Yes, that's it. I use Google Earth. It is allowed, isn't it. I would now if there are new buildings and currently the google earth pics are quite up to date. I alsways mention in the maps, that they're not drawn to scale. See also my maps about KLIA. --Craig 15:36, 13 November 2007 (UTC)
Please categorise your images
Hi there, I noticed that almost none of your images have a category or are linked to an article, which is bad because it makes finding them impossible and thus a "lost" image. Please read upon Commons:Kategorien and add up any categories as specific as possible, thank you. Gryffindor 12:19, 30 December 2007 (UTC)
Image Tagging Image:Bristol_airport_overview.jpg
Thanks for uploading Image:Bristol_airport_overview.jpg. This image is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (email@example.com).
Notification about possible deletion
|Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them.