Turkey and Northern Cyprus have abolished daylight saving and are permanently fixed on en:UTC+3 (en:Further-eastern European Time). (Also Crimea has not been updated in some of these files which is also permanently fixed on UTC+3.) See the news and sources. Can you change these files accordingly?
- File:Time Zones of the Middle East.svg
- File:Time zones of Europe (Crimea disputed).svg
- File:Time zones in Europe.svg
- File:Time zones of Europe.svg
- File:Time zones of Europe.png
- File:UTC hue4map X world Robinson eng.png
- File:Worldwide Time Zones (including DST).png
- File:Standard time zones of the world.svg
- File:Europe time zones map.png
- File:Europe time zones map de.png
- File:Europe time zones map en.png
- File:Europe time zones map fr.png
- File:Europe time zones map tr.png
- File:Europe time zones map tr corrected.png
- File:EUROPE TIME ZONE.png
- File:Europe time zones map multilingüe.jpg
hi, nice upload. hope you don't mind my messing with metadata. i would suggest uploading into Template:Artwork, using old uploader, or com:Pattypan. cheers. Slowking4 § Richard Arthur Norton's revenge 16:33, 2 January 2017 (UTC)
- Oh, there's a way to upload a file AND fill in the Artwork template at the same time! Nice to know. Thank you! — Poulpy (talk) 16:36, 2 January 2017 (UTC)
Reminder: Round 2 of Picture of the Year 2016 is open!
You are receiving this message because you voted in R1 of the 2016 Picture of the Year contest.
Wikimedia Commons is happy to announce that the second round of the 2016 Picture of the Year competition is now open. This year will be the eleventh edition of the annual Wikimedia Commons photo competition, which recognizes exceptional contributions by users on Wikimedia Commons. Wikimedia users are invited to vote for their favorite images featured on Commons during the last year (2016) to produce a single Picture of the Year.
Hundreds of images that have been rated Featured Pictures by the international Wikimedia Commons community in the past year were entered in this competition. These images include professional animal and plant shots, breathtaking panoramas and skylines, restorations of historical images, photographs portraying the world's best architecture, impressive human portraits, and so much more.
There are two total rounds of voting. In the first round, you voted for as many images as you liked. In Round 1, there were 1475 candidate images. There are 58 finalists in Round 2, comprised of the top 30 overall as well as the top #1 and #2 from each sub-category.
In the final round, you may vote for just one or maximal three image to become the Picture of the Year.
Round 2 will end on 20 April 2017, 23:59:59 UTC.
--Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Year committee 08:42, 16 April 2017 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Graphic Designer's Barnstar|
|Merci pour toutes les cartes des départements avec leur commune :) JonathanMM (talk) 21:13, 21 January 2018 (UTC)|