This user is, of their own volition, no longer active on Wikimedia Commons.
This is not indicative of breaking any Wikimedia policies.
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
|This is a Wikimedia Commons user talk page.
This is not an article, file or the talk page of an article or file. If you find this page on any site other than the Wikimedia Commons you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this talk page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than the Wikimedia Commons itself. The original page is located at.
|This is the user talk page of Poyekhali, where you can send messages and comments to Poyekhali.|
Best change ever.
Olá, fui informado que eu transgredi algumas regras sobre direitos autorais, verdade peguei algumas fotos da internet, mas se ta na internet não tem marca d'água ou alguma assinatura do autor da foto, na minha opinião essa imagem é livre, então me explique direitinho como que eu faço para enviar as fotos sem transgredir as regras da Wikimedia Commons.
- @WesleyCV87: I don't understand nor speak Spanish, so apologies if I have to speak in English. We only accept images that are either created by the uploader or images that are released under a free license on an external website or via OTRS. Non-watermarked pictures are free. That's your opinion. However, this isn't true here. Commons requires that all images taken from the web to have a permission from the copyright holder, which you didn't. If you want the images I tagged for speedy deletion to be restored/kept, please contact the copyright holders of those images. If they agree to release their image under a free license, ask them to follow the procedures at COM:OTRS. The copyright holder may only follow those procedures, not you. Thanks, ★ Poké95 05:05, 30 March 2017 (UTC)
Hi For the flag of Algeria, there are problems. Could you help us to reach a consensus ? We are in the presence of contributors of circumstances, who are in hibernation for months and then all come back at the same time when a discussion is revived by one of them. I take the initiative to argue but they just come to oppose without arguments. It can not go on. It is recognized by Racconish who is a French contributor. --Panam2014 (talk) 20:13, 20 April 2017 (UTC)
- Sorry, but I am not interested in participating in that discussion. I am also not French, so I cannot communicate with them easily. I suggest you ask (in a neutral way) non-involved users at COM:VP (not COM:AN/U, since no admin action is needed) to provide their opinion there. But please don't canvass there, nor ask your friends or family to create an account and support your side (even though they don't know what they are supporting for, this is called meatpuppetry). Thanks, ★ Poké95 00:27, 21 April 2017 (UTC)
- Oh, I forgot, there is also a village pump for French users, which is at COM:BI. Try asking there too. ★ Poké95 00:29, 21 April 2017 (UTC)
- Thank you, I will try to do that. In fact, in their case, some are "meatpuppetry" that is why I was asking for administrative actions. For my part no member of my family or my friends is on the projects. --Panam2014 (talk) 20:06, 21 April 2017 (UTC)
- @ShakespeareFan00: If it is possible, weekly, but from what I am seeing now, monthly seems to be appropriate for now. ★ Poké95 02:44, 30 April 2017 (UTC)
Notification about possible deletion
Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them, such as a copyright issue.
LR request and early close
It is not the first time that people tell you to respect the minimum of 48h on the LR request...
Also, I think that if you are involved in the discussion, you shouldn't close it... (but that's more about "conflict of interest" and not a rule as far as I know).
However, I agree that there is no chance here, but maybe some people (like me in this case) would like to bring more to the conversation like insights on how to progress...
- Hi Poyekhali, I'm sure you would have seen it, but this type of thing is being discussed at Commons:Administrators'_noticeboard#Speedy_closure_of_LRR. You are of course welcome to respond. Storkk (talk) 13:26, 18 May 2017 (UTC)
Your VFC installation method is deprecated
Hello Poyekhali, we are aware that using the old installation method of VFC (via common.js, which you are using) may not work reliably anymore and can break other scripts as well. A detailed explanation can be found here. Important: To prevent problems please remove the old VFC installation code from your common.js and instead in your preferences. Thanks! --VFC devs (q) 16:24, 22 May 2017 (UTC)
Hello, why did you revert my edits for the deletions of that picture? Isn't it stated in the child protection policy to report such images? Look at the description of the image on Commons! How is that being totally tolerated!? Lost Whispers (talk) 04:05, 24 June 2017 (UTC)
Message to Yann
@Yann: Hello, thanks for blocking my accounts, but can you please disable autoblock and enable account creation on my alternate accounts like ? I don't like to have innocent and new users seeing they can't create an account due to the block I requested. Don't worry about the main account, it was already fixed by Nyttend. For those wondering when I would come back, I don't know. Who knows ;) ★Poyekhali 09:16, 30 August 2017 (UTC)