|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
- Hi. Umm, well thanks for the welcome message on my talk page. However, I have been a user here since December 2004. RedWolf 06:47, 25 August 2006 (UTC)
- 1 TUSC token ff9546610de7699e9aeee0e051a16be3
- 2 Note
- 3 Cat-a-lot
- 4 Thanks
- 5 Category:Inns_in_the_United_Kingdom
- 6 File source is not properly indicated: File:Mt St Helens steaming October 2004.jpg
- 7 Category:Glacier_National_Park_(Canada)
- 8 Category:Hiking_trails_in_Oregon
- 9 File:AerialViewofTuckermanRavine.jpg
- 10 Category:Unidentified_sunset_locations
TUSC token ff9546610de7699e9aeee0e051a16be3
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
Hello. I just wanted to inform you that I have given you Autopatrolled rights. This does not affect your editing, but makes it easier for users watching Special:RecentChanges to find unhelpful edits. Regards, –Juliancolton | Talk 13:01, 18 March 2010 (UTC)
Hi RedWolf. Some time ago, Cat-a-lot was improved. I thought this might interest you. Cheers. -- at 22:58, 2 January 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for helping refine the categories of the Montana mountain photos I uploaded, the category helper has its limits, I could not for the life of me get the wizard to bring up the proper "Mountains of Montana" listing. I dumped in more today, if you can do them fast with tools, I'd be grateful, otherwise I'll have to do them manually over the next several visits to commons. Montanabw (talk) 03:31, 12 July 2011 (UTC)
File source is not properly indicated: File:Mt St Helens steaming October 2004.jpg
|This media may be deleted.|
|A file that you have uploaded to Wikimedia Commons, File:Mt St Helens steaming October 2004.jpg, is missing information about where it comes from or who created it, which is needed to verify its copyright status. Please edit the file description and add the missing information, or the file may be deleted.
If you created the content yourself, enter
If someone else created the content, or if it is based on someone else's work, the source should be the address to the web page where you found it, the name and ISBN of the book you scanned it from, or similar. You should also name the author, provide verifiable information to show that the content is in the public domain or has been published under a free license by its author, and add an appropriate template identifying the public domain or licensing status, if you have not already done so.
Leyo 00:02, 23 December 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry to trouble you, please ignore the above: I have withdrawn the nomination. Don’t know what I was thinking—I’ve even been there!—Odysseus1479 (talk) 22:43, 23 March 2014 (UTC)
|File:AerialViewofTuckermanRavine.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.