|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Quality Image Promotion
If you would like to nominate another image, please do so at Quality images candidates.
Hoi Multichill Heel leuk, thanks ik ga nu met de anderen beginnen
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").
- Image:Krista van Velzen.jpg is uncategorized since 29 December 2008. BotMultichillT (talk) 06:14, 30 December 2008 (UTC)
- Image:Hakenkruisboom.JPG is uncategorized since 29 December 2008. BotMultichillT (talk) 06:14, 30 December 2008 (UTC)
- Image:Mexicaanse kunstenaar Javier Marín. .jpg was uncategorized on 1 September 2009.
- Image:Minister Ronald Plasterk.JPG was uncategorized on 1 September 2009.
- Image:Kathleen Ferrier .JPG was uncategorized on 25 October 2009.
- Image:P.v.Galen.JPG was uncategorized on 17 October 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:50, 18 October 2010 (UTC)
Ze staan erop!
Hoi Roel1943, bedankt voor je mooie foto's. Rutger Castricum, Paul van Vliet & Kees Verkade zijn nu voorzien van een afbeelding. Ik hoop dat er nog vele afbeeldingen mogen volgen. Van veel mensen hebben we helaas nog geen foto. Multichill (talk) 10:39, 23 October 2009 (UTC)
|File:Nilgun Yerli.JPG has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.