|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
--Kimse 04:50, 6 June 2008 (UTC)
Image:Rolla, North Dakota Tornado.jpg
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").
BotMultichillT 06:17, 4 February 2009 (UTC)
- Image:New England tornado paths.png is uncategorized since 3 February 2009. BotMultichillT 06:17, 4 February 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Significant tornado alley.gif was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.
- Image:Eye structure.jpg was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.
This media has been deleted.
A file that you uploaded to Wikimedia Commons from Flickr, File:2011 Birmingham Tornado.jpg, was found available on Flickr by an administrator or reviewer under the license , which isn't compatible with Wikimedia Commons, per the licensing policy. The file has been deleted. Commons:Flickr files/Appeal for license change has information about sending the Flickr user an appeal asking for the license to be changed. Only Flickr images tagged as (CC BY) or (CC BY-SA) are allowed on Wikimedia Commons. If the Flickr user has changed the license of the Flickr image, feel free to ask an administrator to restore the file, or start an undeletion request.. Lymantria 14:28, 29 April 2011 (UTC)