Re: Muntuwandi (talk · contribs) is a sock
I'm sorry, I'm just about to head out, and won't be back until tomorrow at the earliest. Can you post that to COM:AN, and I'm sure someone will deal with it faster than I can?
Please don't spam multiple users with the same notice. If it's important, use the appropriate noticeboard, if not, ask one or two admins at most and be patient. Thanks. Either AN or the CU request page would be the appropriate place. ++Lar: t/c 17:17, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
Muntuwandi and SOPHIAN
Muntuwandi (talk · contribs) is a sock
Muntuwandi (talk · contribs) is a sock of Wapondaponda (talk · contribs) evidence 1. They are convicted sock puppets on English Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Log&type=block&page=User%3AWapondaponda 2. They uploaded the exact same map with the same name http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Log&page=File:Haplogroup_E.png on commons The Count of Monte Cristo (talk) 00:25, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
- I do not get the point, why you contact me on this.
- Please sign with your real user name (SOPHIAN).
- --ALE! ¿…? 07:58, 29 July 2009 (UTC)
File:Frequenies of caucasion specific y-dna haplogroups in Europe and surrounding regions..jpg
- Describe what it is about in a short sentence. (What does the image show?)
- State the author and the date of creation. If you made it yourself, say so explicitly. If it is from another Wikimedia user, link to the person's local user page. Best to use CommonsHelper.
- If you did not create the file yourself, state the source you got it from.
- Add a copyright tag - images without an appropriate license tag will be deleted.
- Add the image to one or more gallery pages and/or appropriate categories, so it can be found by others. To find out where an image belongs, you can use CommonsSense.
If you copied the file from another wiki, please copy all information given there and say who uploaded it to that wiki. Use CommonsHelper.
You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file.
Please add as much information as possible. If there is not sufficient information, the file may have to be deleted. For more information, follow the Commons:First steps guide. If you need help or have questions, please ask at the Help desk.Thank you.
Wikimedia Commons has a specific scope