would you please have a look at the policies, especially the part about new icons and the category? I would also appreciate if you could change the category of the icons you have already uploaded (to /experimental).
Regards, --MdE 22:45, 20 October 2007 (UTC)
concerning your edits to existing SVG image source code, as the images are used thousands of times, your co-authors would appreciate if you would use the Edit summary field to let others know what is the rationale behind your editing of the SVG source code. We see that you cut out comments, possibly superfluous XML attributes, but also the SVG title element recommended in the SVG specification, the XML header and the DOCTYPE declaration. With the last three, I am certain that they are useful when editing the source code with XML editors or SVG editors, especially when new versions of XML or SVG will come up. Regards, --dealerofsalvation 11:40, 21 October 2007 (UTC)
- Besides, Firefox can't display the icons without these header informations. Regards, --MdE 17:28, 21 October 2007 (UTC)
- I have also written an answer on my german talk page. --MdE 18:14, 21 October 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks for your answer you were posting at en:User talk:Dealerofsalvation#SVG edit issue. I suggest keeping the discussion thread here in place, so that others will be able to follow the discussion easily.
- So am I right that we have consensus on restoring the XML header, DOCTYPE and SVG title?
- What to do about the other attributes left out e.g. in Image:BSicon STR.svg? Are there any disadvantages with the original versions? Should we just restore the original versions, or should we create new versions? --dealerofsalvation 08:56, 22 October 2007 (UTC)
- Regarding the browsing issue, I am not against the reversion. Since you have mentioned, I tested with different browsers such as Firefox, IE, myIE and GreenBroswer. Firefox has the same result just as MdE. IE with Adobe SVG Viwer can render the graphic w/o header. Other 2 browsers, well, they do not render either versions or even show the codes. But they do render some other SVG files such as my recent work image:Hong_Kong_Railway_Route_Map_en.svg. Either way the browser preview does not prove to be satisfying. Again, if size (especially for SVG format) doesn't matter, do it. -- Sameboat - 同舟 09:45, 22 October 2007 (UTC)
- I'm about to :) --dealerofsalvation 14:18, 23 October 2007 (UTC)
your icons (with the little arrows) are still in the normal category, but they should be in the experimental-category. Could you please correct that?
Regards, --MdE 11:57, 31 December 2007 (UTC)
Hi, there seems to be some disagreement about this icon. Can you please discuss the issues first on the image talk page before you make any more reverts? Thank you. --Tryphon (talk) 00:22, 24 February 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry for the missunderstanding last night, I was a bit tired. Today I made 24 new crossing icons involving high level tracks, please have a look at user:axpde/BSicons#crossings! Thank you axpdeHello! 15:46, 24 February 2009 (UTC)
TUSC token 05fdd6da9013af9e89854a0eac688cd3
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
Your deletion request
Hi, I completed it at Commons:Deletion requests/File:BSicon uLUECKE.svg (mabe the previous DRD caused a problem). /Pieter Kuiper (talk) 21:31, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
BS icons III
nice deal with File:BSicon obsolete.svg, thanks alot for your support!
Concerning File:BSicon STRl.svg, I'd say this is another proper name for File:BSicon STRlf.svg (you know, I'd like to drop the 'f' and 'g'). How about "BSicon STRql.svg" instead to show this is a track across leading left ...?
CU axpdeHello! 23:10, 29 October 2009 (UTC)
Again, you did a good job on File:BSicon exINT.svg! Those INT icons are not my cup of tea, so good to see someones caring for those :-) axpdeHello! 13:33, 7 November 2009 (UTC)
sorry for not calling earlier. I have quit wikipedia two months ago due to big frustration in German wikipedia, and so far you seem to be the only one who noticed ...
I don't think file:BSicon STq.svg is a sensible name, BSicons are mainly about railroads, hence street icons should have a *longer* name than railroad icons, futhermore that name can easily be mistaken for file:BSicon STRq.svg ...
But at the moment wikipedia is not of my concern, have to do things much more important ... teaching kiddies ;-)
Best wishes, axpdeHello! – today incognito as 188.8.131.52 19:10, 26 February 2010 (UTC)
BS icons IV
Why does BSicon CONTr 20px|border face in different direction than exCONTr 20px|border? The same thing with CONTl and exCONTl. It is slightly annoying when making the route templates... :-) —Tve4 (talk) 10:28, 1 February 2010 (UTC)
- it's because noone has yet corrected it ... will be done some day! axpdeHello! 09:19, 24 April 2010 (UTC)
my apply for adminship
after pondering long about it I applied for adminship, I'd really like your support on Commons:Administrators/Requests/Axpde. Thanks axpdeHello! 09:18, 24 April 2010 (UTC)
Is my file correctly named
Hi, I just created File:BSicon kABZr+xr.svg - the shape and colours are exactly what I need, but have I given it the correct name? --Redrose64 (talk) 18:01, 27 August 2010 (UTC)
- Have asked Axpde. --Redrose64 (talk) 18:17, 11 September 2010 (UTC)
Hi Sameboat, do you still have an usage for this icon or is it obsolete? Regards axpdeHello! 09:47, 18 April 2011 (UTC)
- No already. -- Sameboat - 同舟 (talk) 06:32, 19 April 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry, no what? axpdeHello! 09:07, 19 April 2011 (UTC)
- Obsoleted. -- Sameboat - 同舟 (talk) 10:22, 22 April 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks for clarifying :) axpdeHello! 01:01, 23 April 2011 (UTC)
BS icons V
Could you please describe "the graphic glitch generated by MediaWiki's SVG renderer" that you noticed? Just so that I (and others) won't upload broken files in future. Thanks. YLSS (talk) 11:04, 14 June 2013 (UTC)
I made this edit to reflect your comments so that my original point doesn't get lost in semantics for those who join from this point forward. If you want to make some corresponding change or omission then I am fine with that as well. — C M B J 10:22, 16 June 2013 (UTC)
- I'm not changing my own comment, but it would be better if you
strike than remove those words. -- Sameboat - 同舟 (talk) 10:42, 16 June 2013 (UTC)
You are invited to join Commons:WikiProject BSicon. YLSS (talk) 20:58, 21 July 2013 (UTC)
您好，請問您可唔可以錄個「雞」字 ? 184.108.40.206 12:36, 1 November 2013 (UTC)
Hi! May I invite you to put your inputs regarding Talk:BSicon/Icon_geometry_and_SVG_code_neatness#Elevated_to_tunnel as User:Useddenim seems to implement a new standard towards some icons that is different from the existing ones. For uniformity's sake I have opened a discussion on whether how to tackle this and what should prevail. Your useful input would be very much appreciated. Mabuhay! PhilippineRevolution (talk) 13:50, 28 December 2013 (UTC)
Moscow Metro map
Hi, do I understand right that at File:Sameboat temp1.svg you placed the lines at crossings one above the other just like the tunnels cross IRL? Well done! I can only notice that APL crosses TKL and KRL most likely below them (see , 2nd scheme). I don't know why in Lebedev's new scheme it crossed KRL on top but TKL below it; but it is quite improbable, since both halls of Kitay-gorod are at the same level, and APL tunnel runs not very far to the north... YLSS (talk) 13:15, 30 December 2013 (UTC)
It is actually trickier to place TKL between the layer of APL/Line 2 and ZL/Line 3 because Line 3 crosses over Line 2 at Pl.Revolyutsy-Teatralnaya, also in his "version 2" map TKL is under APL. So the only thing I'm sure is that Lebedev is conscious of this particular detail, whether the idea belongs to him or the Transportation Department. However, I have a very very weak explanation: Line 3 is blue and Line 7 is purple, blue is visually darker than other color even with equal sum of RGB value, so Lebedev's arrangement of purple(paler)-blue(darker)-white(background) would create a better contrast of layering than blue-purple-white. Anyway this is just my silly speculation, nothing scholarly. -- Sameboat - 同舟 (talk) 16:36, 30 December 2013 (UTC)
- I checked trackmap once again and it shows Line 6 and 7 are above Line 3, although there's no way I can verify its credibility. The funny thing is all 3 finalists (Lebedev, RIA and Ilya Birman) of 2012~2013 Moscow Metro map contest have line 6 under but line 7 over line 3. The reason for this common practice of all 3 finalists is due to the general layering order of these 3 lines is (from top to bottom) 7>3>(5)>6, ignoring the crossing near Kitay-gorod. If I want to make line 6 cross over line 3 near Kitay-gorod like line 7 does, it requires additional line 6 section over line 3 at that position. -- Sameboat - 同舟 (talk) 13:24, 2 January 2014 (UTC)
Please have a look at Talk:BSicon/Icon geometry and SVG code neatness#Tunnel geometry on 90-degree curves. Let's use
stroke-dasharray:49.09;stroke-dashoffset:24.5 for such curves. YLSS (talk) 15:28, 15 January 2014 (UTC)
- Oops. Sorry for ignoring that disucssion, I will fix it again. -- Sameboat - 同舟 (talk) 15:36, 15 January 2014 (UTC)
Hi again, I hope you don't consider me too rude for messing up like that with your uploads, sorry for that! Just the current naming scheme is already quite well established (even though it has it drawbacks), and switching to e.g.
ABZglrq instead of
ABZqlr, as was originally proposed) would mean moving and replacing quite a lot of files. Not that I'm against it, but I don't want to do this (and currently a large part of this task is done by me); there are already 419+140 and more to be replaced. Also, I guess Tuválkin has infected me with excessive care for file histories (I have even added three requests at Commons:History merging and splitting/Requests, even though it is unlikely they will ever be answered), so I tried to preserve the older files (esp. those from 2006 etc). P.S. Great thanks for the uploads!! YLSS (talk) 07:55, 16 January 2014 (UTC)
- Don't worry, I'm not mad. However, if you're going to preserve Axp's original naming scheme of the ABZ/STR series (for whatever reason) I hope Circeus's naming scheme is maintained as redirect as a compromise at least. -- Sameboat - 同舟 (talk) 08:07, 16 January 2014 (UTC)
- Circeus's scheme was never actually implemented for junctions with a track across in the classic sets, only in "other colors", and I already undid that some time ago (redirects are impossible in this case as the names are swapped). For junctions with a track through, it does not differ from the current one, except for (
ABZrf); for these, I also considered creating redirects (or even moving them), but this should be discussed elsewhere. YLSS (talk) 08:38, 16 January 2014 (UTC)
Hold on for a sec with similar: (
tKRW+xlr), they should be (
tKRW+rxl), like (
ABZ+rxl)... YLSS (talk) 09:43, 17 January 2014 (UTC)
- I hold that belief because the naming scheme is used in en:Wikipedia:Route diagram template/Catalog of pictograms/krw, but I think there is little ambiguity between the suffices xlr or rxl because they do not posses the prefix x. -- Sameboat - 同舟 (talk) 09:48, 17 January 2014 (UTC)
- I've already updates that one ;) We should still use "rxl" in such cases for consistency with e.g. (
kKRZ+rxl) vs. (
kKRZ+xlr). Of course, (
exKRW+lr) should better be as it is, and not
KRW+xlr, but still...YLSS (talk) 09:58, 17 January 2014 (UTC)
- I've requested for renaming of SHI4q's xlr icons to rxl. I don't think leaving the xlr redirect is harmful as long as it doesn't conflict with other SHI4q icons ( (
eSHI4glrq)? I don't think so), but wouldn't be upset if you insist deleting those xlr redirects. -- Sameboat - 同舟 (talk) 08:36, 18 January 2014 (UTC)
FYI: Special:GlobalUsage/BSicon_exhCONTr.svg. YLSS (talk) 12:04, 5 March 2014 (UTC)
- I planned to create redirect once the image was deleted. But this will not happen again because I have been granted file mover right, finally. -- Sameboat - 同舟 (talk) 14:19, 5 March 2014 (UTC)
- Congratulations!! YLSS (talk) 14:51, 5 March 2014 (UTC)
Notification about possible deletion
||Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them.
Please remember to respond to and – if appropriate – contradict the arguments supporting deletion. Arguments which focus on the nominator will not affect the result of the nomination. Thank you!
) 05:39, 9 March 2014 (UTC)
Hi Sameboat, you edited a quite lot of localizing Created with/ templates, and other templates using them. IMHO your changes are suboptimal. Trying to set a width default there will not do any harm, but it is of no use when the other templates are maintained. The default for missing values should be set in the last template, unfortunately it is protected.
I tried to explain the current situation and the solution for the current problems. Most central templates are protected, so an admin is needed to edit them. Regards, sarang♥사랑 09:08, 5 April 2014 (UTC)
File:MediaWiki_SVG_fonts.svg / File:MediaWiki SVG font list.svg
Hallo Sameboat, could you please made an really update to what is up to date in meta:SVG fonts (it seems to me you have not quite seen)? Greedings -- Perhelion (talk) 09:01, 29 April 2014 (UTC)
- @Perhelion: The update is merely to demonstrate the Japanese fonts (Kochi/Takao/VL) which were previously incorrectly installed (thus fell back to DejaVu Sans automatically) but has been fixed recently. (Bugzilla: 64002) -- Sameboat - 同舟 (talk) 09:32, 29 April 2014 (UTC)
Hmm, only now I noticed that File:Moscow map MKAD metro line.svg, which is used in two dozen pages in en.wp (partly introduced by me), is not maintained any more, while you rather update File:Moscow map MKAD metro line guided.svg. Is there any principal difference between these files? If not, how about like this: renaming File:Moscow map MKAD metro line.svg to some other title; re-pointing the redirect to File:Moscow map MKAD metro line guided.svg; and asking some admin to split the top three versions of the older file and merging them as previous versions of the newer file? YLSS (talk) 13:47, 1 September 2014 (UTC)
- All in all, redirect is a good idea. Now some history about these 2 images: File:Moscow map MKAD metro line guided.svg serves as the base for producing File:MM L1 - Sokolnicheskaya.png series maps for Moscow Metro line articles. I stopped maintaining File:Moscow map MKAD metro line.svg because Ворот93 (no longer active for 1 year) seemingly was experimenting between different approaches to apply location map in English Moscow Metro station articles which the result shows that he was not quite lean on overlapping the transparent line map over the street map, possibly due to the clutter it produces (c.f. Kuntsevskaya). So I didn't bother to ask or update it anymore if the method is not supported by another user. Now I think about it, the overlapping by the line map might look clearer if the base street map is in grey tone instead of colored. -- Sameboat - 同舟 (talk) 15:15, 1 September 2014 (UTC)
- OMG... Just now I clicked on the previous version of File:Moscow map MKAD metro line guided.svg to see what changes you made, and all of a sudden there's a background! In all the previous versions! MediaWiki fails to load it. Now I understand what you wrote above... But don't understand your intentions with them... YLSS (talk) 16:54, 1 September 2014 (UTC)
- There is report that linking external raster image in the SVG is not properly supported by RSVG, the rendering library used by Wikimedia. Not only the linked image will not be loaded, the whole SVG may corrupt in some case, so I decided not to use the "guided" version directly but only a source for producing the monotone PNG images. Sameboat - 同舟 (talk) 22:42, 1 September 2014 (UTC)
- P.S. I commented the linking to file:Moscow metro general plan 2025.jpg in the "guided" version in the latest revision because the uploader would not allow me to upload for XML error. -- Sameboat - 同舟 (talk) 23:24, 1 September 2014 (UTC)
- That one is quite outdated... Anyway, in a couple of years we'll need some other background, when the lines to Nekrasovka, Rasskazovka and Kommunarka open (hm, I didn't notice before that they sound so good together!). YLSS (talk) 08:22, 2 September 2014 (UTC)
- How does this sound to you? YLSS (talk) 08:45, 2 September 2014 (UTC)
- No. Ворот93 and I agreed to abandon the initial 2 versions of File:Moscow map MKAD metro line.svg because that raw SVG data of OpenStreetMap is nearly impossible to be edited manually. So in the station articles, we overlap the transparent line map over File:Moscow map MKAD.svg. I think logically we can delete File:Moscow map MKAD metro line.svg to make way for File:Moscow map MKAD metro line guided.svg to be moved over because the latter is chronologically more updated. -- Sameboat - 同舟 (talk) 09:02, 2 September 2014 (UTC)
- OK; could you then nominate it for deletion? So that I don't mis-explain anything... YLSS (talk) 10:27, 2 September 2014 (UTC)
- @YLSS: so some admin refuse to delete the old one because it's still in use, but I can just overwrite with the "guided" version which doesn't make much difference. -- Sameboat - 同舟 (talk) 22:29, 10 September 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah, some admins should be explicitly told what to do: "please delete and move"; but even then there's no guarantee that they'll do nothing but quote a couple of rules to you... Anyway, thanks for all those edits at en.wp! YLSS (talk) 17:32, 11 September 2014 (UTC)
London Underground Overground DLR Crossrail map
Just wanted to say ... I have just noticed your London Underground Overground DLR Crossrail map and it is brilliant. Great piece of work, must have taken you ages. Well done, excellent contribution to Wikipedia! Cnbrb (talk) 14:41, 11 October 2014 (UTC)
- @Cnbrb: Thank you. Hope this inspires you to join the fun of making SVG map. -- Sameboat - 同舟 (talk) 12:08, 12 October 2014 (UTC)
- ...and your London map has been the subject of an article on CityMetric here. Congrats and thanks for your work on this. Jane023 (talk) 15:24, 2 June 2015 (UTC)
其他关于译名的问题，等明年5号线南延段开通时再重新考究和整理吧。 Aleksejevski (talk) 06:41, 31 May 2015 (UTC)
London Underground map - article on citymetric.com
In case you weren't already aware, i thought you'd like to know about the following article on citymetric.com: . Julianhall (talk) 11:07, 2 June 2015 (UTC)
- It's been picked up by The Independent: A Tube map of the London Underground that's far more useful than the 'official' one - Friday 05 June 2015. Well done! :-) Cnbrb (talk) 15:22, 5 June 2015 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
||The Technical Barnstar
|Please accept this technical barnstar for all the nice maps you have created using SVG. Congratulations SameBoat ! Hashar (talk) 10:26, 23 June 2015 (UTC)
Regarding File:West Coast Main Line service pattern diagram.svg
I notice you redrew the above map recently. Unfortunately the map it was based on has become out of date and the services described have changed considerably since 2010 when the original was drawn. The current normal weekday service (as of May 2015) is as follows:
- (dep. 03 mins) London–Rugby–Coventry–B'ham Intl–Birmingham
- (dep. 23 mins) London–Watford–Coventry–B'ham Intl–Birmingham
- (dep. 43 mins) London–Milton Keynes–Coventry–B'ham Intl–Birmingham–Sandwell–Wolverhampton–Crewe–Warrington–Wigan–Preston–Lancaster–Oxenholme/Penrith (alternating)–Carlisle–Glasgow/Haymarket–Edinburgh (alternating)
- (dep. 10 mins) London–Milton Keynes–Crewe–Chester (some continuing to Bangor/Holyhead)
- (dep. 07 mins) London–Stafford–Crewe–Runcorn–Liverpool
- (dep. 30 mins) London–Warrington–Wigan–Preston–Lancaster–Oxenholme/Penrith (alternating)–Carlisle–Glasgow
- (dep. 00 mins) London–Stoke–Macclesfield–Stockport–Manchester
- (dep. 20 mins) London–Milton Keynes–Stoke–Stockport–Manchester
- (dep. 40 mins) London–Crewe–Wilmslow–Stockport–Manchester
- (dep. 13 mins) London–Leighton–Bletchley–Milton Keynes–Wolverton–Northampton–Long Buckby–Rugby–Coventry–Tile Hill–Hampton–B'ham Intl–Marston Green–Birmingham
- (dep. 49 mins) London–Watford–Milton Keynes–Northampton–Long Buckby–Rugby–Coventry–Canley–Tile Hill–Berkswell–B'ham Intl–Marston Green–Lea Hall–Birmingham
- (dep. 54 mins) London–Watford–Hemel–Berkhamsted–Leighton–Bletchley–Milton Keynes–Wolverton–Northampton
- (dep. 25 mins) Northampton–Long Buckby–Rugby–Coventry–Canley–Tile Hill–Berkswell–Hampton–B'ham Intl–Marston Green–Birmingham (NB: in the southbound direction the above two services run as one)
- (dep. 46 mins) London–Milton Keynes–Rugby–Nuneaton–Atherstone–Tamworth–Lichfield–Rugeley–Stafford–Stone–Stoke–Kidsgrove–Alsager–Crewe
- (dep. 24 mins) London–Watford–Hemel–Berkhamsted–Tring–Cheddington–Leighton–Bletchley–Milton Keynes
- (dep. 04 mins) London–Wembley Central (limited)–Harrow–Bushey–Watford–Kings Langley–Apsley–Hemel–Berkhamsted–Tring
- (dep. 34 mins) London–Harrow–Bushey–Watford–Kings Langley–Apsley–Hemel–Berkhamsted–Tring
- (dep. 01 mins) Birmingham–Smethwick GB–Wolverhampton–Stafford–Crewe–Winsford–Hartford–Acton Bridge (limited service)–Runcorn–Liv S Pkwy–Liverpool
- (dep. 36 mins) Birmingham–Coseley–Wolverhampton–Penkridge–Stafford–Crewe–Runcorn–Liv S Pkwy–Liverpool
- (dep. 00 mins) Manchester Airport–Manchester Picc–Manchester Ox Rd–Wigan–Preston–Lancaster–Oxenholme–Penrith–Carlisle–Lockerbie–Glasgow/Haymarket–Edinburgh (alternating)
- (limited service via Bolton and Chorley instead of via Wigan)
—220.127.116.11 13:35, 2 July 2015 (UTC)
Crossrail map in German
Two years ago you remade the map of London's Crossrail system (File:CrossrailLine1Map.svg). The same map in German (File:CrossrailLine1Map-de.svg) lacks two stations at the western end (Twyford, Reading). Could you please add them? Thanks a lot. --Voyager (talk) 09:05, 28 September 2015 (UTC)
- Work in progress: The English version is terribly geographically inaccurate, so I have to redo the whole thing from scratch using geographical data from OpenStreetMap. The German version will be updated after the English version's revision. -- Sameboat - 同舟 (talk · contri.) 13:22, 28 September 2015 (UTC)
- @Voyager: I've finished updating file:CrossrailLine1Map.svg, but I'm afraid I've included few more English description text in the map which I don't know how to translate them into German. Apparently I can't resort to Google Translates, so you need to do the translation for me. These are:
"London fare zone inapplicable" (stations not assigned into Transport for London railway fare zonal system)
"Heathrow Airport special fares apply" (simply put, charge more than the Underground)
"Special fares apply" (Shenfield)
If you don't want to wait, just open the English version in Notepad and translate all the text within the <text> tags and preview the SVG file in your browser and SVG Check before upload. -- Sameboat - 同舟 (talk · contri.) 16:08, 28 September 2015 (UTC)
- Here's the translation:
- "London fare zone inapplicable" = "Londoner Tarifzonen nicht anwendbar"
- "km/mi" = "km/Meilen"
- "Heathrow Airport special fares apply" = "Sondertarif für Flughafen Heathrow"
- "Central London" = "Zentral-London"
- "Special fares apply" = "Sondertarif"
- --Voyager (talk) 18:34, 28 September 2015 (UTC)
- @Voyager: Done, but you may check carefully of "Meilen", "nach offiziellen Plänen vom September 2015" and "Themse" if I got them grammatically correctly in the map. -- Sameboat - 同舟 (talk · contri.) 02:09, 29 September 2015 (UTC)
- Everything is OK. Thank you very much. --Voyager (talk) 06:14, 29 September 2015 (UTC)
Moscow Metro map in German
I've transliterated the cyrillic Moscow Metro map into German (File:Moscow metro map de sb.svg). Thanks for your nice work. It would be great if could update it together with the other versions.
Cheers,--Kopiersperre (talk) 09:30, 20 October 2015 (UTC)
Hi there. File:London Overground as a circle.svg is superb! Thank you. One thing, though - I can't get over the huge bend between Walthamstow Central and Wood Street in the northeast corner - which is where I live. In reality it's almost a straight line between the two. Do you think that you could soften it somehow?
Best wishes, — Scott • talk 15:43, 24 November 2015 (UTC)
Moscow Metro schematic maps created by Shadiac
About 3 or so years ago, me, going by the username Shadiac, created maps of Moscow Metro to use in Russian WP articles, highlighting each line a red color. Yesterday I've added more material to these maps, and thought that I could use them in an open-Wiki project community called "our transport" (forum.nashtransport.ru). I got their agreement for this, but what I want to know is if you agree for me to further modify those maps and use them on their Wiki. Because you did a lot of updating on them, so I just want to be sure we're clear on this.
Thanks, --Whydoesitfeelsogood (talk) 10:55, 16 February 2016 (UTC)
- You do not even need my permission because of the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike license. You only need to add the link to Wikimedia Commons image description page, the same license statements and all contributors' names in the image description page of Nashtransport wiki. -- Sameboat - 同舟 (talk · contri.) 14:21, 16 February 2016 (UTC)
- Kudos for the answer. Listen, could you please tell me what perspective map you've used back then for the background? I'm trying to get a hold of that version. Thanks again, --Whydoesitfeelsogood (talk) 05:08, 19 February 2016 (UTC)
- File:Moscow_metro_general_plan_2025.jpg in ru:Программа развития Московского метрополитена. Wonder if you knew about this article and helped edit it. -- Sameboat - 同舟 (talk · contri.) 07:32, 19 February 2016 (UTC)
All done, thanks again. Now all that's left is to recreate File:Czytanie.png (which is full of mistakes, AFAICS)... Mr KEBAB (talk) 16:46, 1 May 2016 (UTC)
File:Combotrans.svg and File:Combotrans.png
Your versions are probably better, but they may not be what was intended by the original uploaders (Pschemp etc.) AnonMoos (talk) 03:59, 2 May 2016 (UTC)
File:Moscow metro map zh-hant sb.svg
Please Change the traditional Chinese of Ploshchad Revolyutsii station to 「革命廣場」. It will be so nice if it is corrected.—An Macanese 10:18, 15 August 2016 (UTC)
- @An Macanese: Fixed. Thx for notice. -- Sameboat - 同舟 (talk · contri.) 11:35, 15 August 2016 (UTC)
Thanks for your help. Now here is another topic relates to all Moscow Metro maps. Firstly, Line 10 was extended north therefore I kindly beg you update those maps. Next, you have made a map with line 14 but how about line 13?—An Macanese 20:01, 18 September 2016 (UTC)
- @An Macanese: Because of maintenance difficulty and my shift of attention, I will only update file:Moscow metro ring railway map en sb future.svg and file:Moscow metro ring railway map ru sb future.svg from now on. -- Sameboat - 同舟 (talk · contri.) 04:00, 19 September 2016 (UTC)
Hi there. For some reason thumbnails for the above image fail to generate following your edit (see e.g in en:List of counties in Oregon and File History section on the file page). Would you be able to fix? Thanks, Delta 51 (talk) 19:26, 24 August 2016 (UTC)
- @Delta 51: No. This is Wikimedia server load issue and the only solution is to avoid the 120px thumbnail altogether and use different width instead. -- Sameboat - 同舟 (talk · contri.) 22:34, 24 August 2016 (UTC)
3 new metro stations opened in Moscow
Hello. I feel bound to tell you that today the Lyublinsko-Dmitrovskaya (lime) line of Moscow Metro has been extended by 3 new stations, namely Butyrskaya, Fonvizibskaya & Petrovsko-Razumovskaya (north of the Ring Line). Here is an aggregated selection of Russian news on this event (sorry, so far there seems to be no news of this in English). Please consider updating all of your Moscow Metro maps. --18.104.22.168 09:49, 16 September 2016 (UTC)