|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
- 1 Akhtamar
- 2 Deletion request
- 3 Oshki
- 4 Please remain calm and collegial
- 5 Category:A history of the Holy Eastern Church
- 6 A faint resemblance
- 7 STOP VANDALISM
- 8 Question
- 9 File:Armenian Academy of Sciences.jpg
- 10 File:Borjgali and Star of David in Oshki.JPG
- 11 Category:Khatchkars_in_Serbia
- 12 File tagging File:Vardoumian-Venturini.JPG
- 13 Category:Cultural_heritage_monuments_in_Aygebats,_Shirak
- D'ailleurs, si tu peux mettre à jour la description des photos, ça serait super. Je ne sais pas forcément à qui correspondent les scènes peintes que j'ai photographiées... Fabienkhan (talk) 18:17, 9 August 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks, you have understood correctly. The azeri users all try to hide a shameful condition of their "science". Having suffered defeat in debate now undertake other "methods". Sorry, for my bad English.)--Taron Saharyan (talk) 07:57, 5 May 2010 (UTC)
Please remain calm and collegial
It is important to keep a cool head, especially when responding to comments against you or your edits. Personal attacks and disruptive comments only escalate a situation; please keep calm and remember that action can be taken against other parties if necessary. Please try to remain civil with your comments. Thanks!
this warning is for this 1, this 2 and this 3. I try to avoid from this warning. There is a difference between talking in a talk page and takig an action. The admin Zoofari made a decision (Category:Oshki) and you trying to override it. We must obey the decisions of whether they find we like it or not. Geagea (talk) 17:43, 2 August 2010 (UTC)
- No, I'm not, as I described it as temporary first, and then a compromise (still temporary). On the other hand, you're involved into this and yet you protected the page, and yet you gave me this warning. There's a name for that.
- I'm extremely calm, I made neither personal attack nor disruptive comment; at least anyone can see that from the three diffs you provided. Sardur (talk) 20:57, 2 August 2010 (UTC)
- I tried to give you friendly warning (above), but unsuccessfully. Trying to override admin decisions and involving edit war are not beeing calm enough for commons. Protecting the attacked category keep you from doing more of those.Geagea (talk) 23:03, 2 August 2010 (UTC)
- At the moment, Category:Armenian monasteries in Turkey is being argued over, which is why I decided to safely use Category:Monasteries in Turkey temporarily. User:Foroa, who was uninvolved, was the one who protected the category for the reasons Geagea gave you above. I'm not an expert and I'm just here neutrally to settle these disputes. I apologize if I made you upset but this should be how it goes until this discussion reaches conclusion or another expert agrees to it. Take a few breaths and consider rethinking what others have told you. You may or may not change your mind, though I'm not saying you're wrong either. ZooFari 22:41, 3 August 2010 (UTC)
Can you help with this. Part of them armenian churches. 03:42, 14 November 2010 (UTC)
- Done, thanks. Sardur (talk) 22:20, 14 November 2010 (UTC)
A faint resemblance
Stop to change the categories that you are not satisfied! You do not think this is a Russian wiki! and all will be as you want. If you do not stop, I will write in the administration of the commons, to take action against you.--David საქართველო 08:46, 14 November 2011 (UTC)
- The belfry seems to be the same as in this category. Sardur (talk) 05:19, 10 September 2012 (UTC)
|File:Armenian Academy of Sciences.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
Dear Sardur. I remove Category "Borjgali" and set at Category "Armenian Eternity Sign" for File:Borjgali and Star of David in Oshki.JPG. I add discuss here [File_talk:Borjgali_and_Star_of_David_in_Oshki.JPG. Vahram Mekhitarian (talk) 03:22, 21 October 2013 (UTC)
File tagging File:Vardoumian-Venturini.JPG
|This media may be deleted.|
|Thanks for uploading File:Vardoumian-Venturini.JPG. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (email@example.com). This also applies if you are the author yourself.
Unless the permission information is given, the image may be deleted after seven days. Thank you.